Rumor Linebackers Coach?

I don't know who will be the new LB coach....as long as Mario & he teach them this we'll be fine.
Smashing People Can Fly GIF by Square Enix

Advertisement
It’s all bad no matter the color but it does seem white men that are successful are immune or were except in big time college football still.

Not even in the same ball park but I keep going back to fsu extending norvel while firing taggart who had a better record.
"Extending Norvel while firing Taggart who had a better record". This says it all and it's sad how few are willing to address and call it what it is. Of particular note is the deafening silence from their fanbase. The same people who are crucifying Travis Hunter, trashing Jackson State, all things HBCU and in many cases Taki g some really disgusting shots at Black people as a whole.

"Extending Norvel while firing Taggart who had a better record". This says it all and it's sad how few are willing to address and call it what it is. Of particular note is the deafening silence from their fanbase. The same people who are crucifying Travis Hunter, trashing Jackson State, all things HBCU and in many cases Taki g some really disgusting shots at Black people as a whole.
I don't have a dog in this fight but I would like to challenge your line if thinking a little....
1. Would you personally rather have Taggart or Novell?
2. Don't you think most FSU fans like Norvell's personality more that Taggart's - It seems like FSU fans though Taggart was a goofball and didn't come across as a serious professional. Norvell just comes across as bland and therefore does not step on as many toes.
3. If Taggart was hired after Norvell - do you think he would get more leeway than Norvell? It honestly seems like they would let Norvell go if they could afford it but paying for 2 fired coaches just seems like too big of a hill to climb. Twice the pain gives you a longer leash???
4. If it was really a Black vs White thing why would they hire Taggart in the first place - at the time it seemed like they had a lot more choices than they did when they hired Norvell.

Again i don't really care about their coaching issues but I do feel you might be off base with your argument. At least there might be more reasonable arguments than that are just racist.

It’s not about how much you played…bench player that hardly played or starter…you were a part of a college team…you practiced, trained, bled, were injured…hit and took many hits..developed strong bonds in a real locker room.

It’s a huge thing that can’t be taught and playing at the college level at the very least gives you an understanding of players (because you were one) and locker room dynamics.

These boy wonder, video game playing types that never played have a tough time and typically fail.
This is the gayest thing ever posted on this site.
Really? I can think of a dozen more things off the top of my head that @nystateofmind has posted that are much more

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back