Rumor Linebackers Coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well right.sorry I wasn't clear. I meant Schumann DC on his own, but him coaching ILBs as well while Robinson coached OLB or something like that.
Yeah, okay, I could see that. You’re completely fine dear, it’s very hard to speak in a speculatory manner about these hires. It’s not long until New Years, thankfully…

Advertisement
I could be completely wrong, but if this is true, in my mind it means we’re definitely getting Schumann.

99% of the time the DC doubles as the LB coach and the only way we’d have two LB coaches if we were going to a 3-4 base. One of them (Schumann) coaches ILB and the other (Robinson) coaches OLB/DE.

In this scenario, Salave'a would mostly coach the interior guys, not the entire DL.

Advertisement
I could be completely wrong, but if this is true, in my mind it means we’re definitely getting Schumann.

99% of the time the DC doubles as the LB coach and the only way we’d have two LB coaches if we were going to a 3-4 base. One of them (Schumann) coaches ILB and the other (Robinson) coaches OLB/DE.

In this scenario, Salave'a would mostly coach the interior guys, not the entire DL.
Plot twist, we get muschamp

Advertisement
I don’t want any gator stank on our team good recruiter or not.
Haven’t heard wingo’s name all season till I saw him today.

We still trying to get fsu vapors out of the ipf.

I trust Mario but gator stank is like concentrated deer musk. Smells
Like sht and hard to come off.

Advertisement
Back