Let's face some facts

I love how Archer loves DiMare now, but it was DiMare that chose Al Golden and extended him.

Advertisement
We cant get in a bidding war with larger schools that have the best head coaches. We will not have enough money top attract top assistants. So you can call Patterson but will you wreck the program paying him 5 million?When push comes to shove you either take a guy on a gamble like Herman or Cristobal or you take Butch .I take Davis ,let him build talent and he can yield the ropes in 4 years to a younger guy.

Stop the madness. Miami is a Power-5 school, with tremendous boosters, a gigantic brand, and just landed an absurdly lucrative Adidas deal.

I have never seen such self-doubt and lack of cojones from a fan base that is supposed to have "swagger".

little less talking and more action would go far with our fan base. Tired of seeing these garbadge coaches because Shalala sinks all the boster money into a new science building. She single handly destroyed the football team and karma will catch up to that golden diggin *****

This is the issue they talk big but with little actions to get us back on top

Advertisement
LMFAO so now nobody wants to come to Miami bc the stadium is far away? LMFAO you can't make this up.

You don't think the game day environment has something to do with the attractiveness of a job?

Honestly I think it's pretty low on the list. These guys arent fans, and they aren't kids either. I think if a coach wants to win big, and has confidence, and you pay him properly, the advantages Miami has dramatically outweigh the overplayed "woe is me our stadium" attitude.

Go watch Trojan War. Look at what that stadium looked like before they hired Carroll. It was worse than No Life. By a lot. Win and the stadium fills up. Win big and you can't find a seat for the big games. This isn't complicated, stop being so **** afraid.

The guys that think we can get Patterson are delusional. You ask him, but there is almost 0% probability he would leave TCU.

LMFAO so now nobody wants to come to Miami bc the stadium is far away? LMFAO you can't make this up.

You don't think the game day environment has something to do with the attractiveness of a job?

Honestly I think it's pretty low on the list. These guys arent fans, and they aren't kids either. I think if a coach wants to win big, and has confidence, and you pay him properly, the advantages Miami has dramatically outweigh the overplayed "woe is me our stadium" attitude.

Go watch Trojan War. Look at what that stadium looked like before they hired Carroll. It was worse than No Life. By a lot. Win and the stadium fills up. Win big and you can't find a seat for the big games. This isn't complicated, stop being so **** afraid.

Wait, what? What am I afraid of?

You are afraid no one with ever love Miami. You are afraid we are the little sisters of the poor, and if we don't hire Butch, we'll have to settle on James Coley and Mario.

I thought this fanbase was supposed to have swagger?

Advertisement

You are afraid no one with ever love Miami. You are afraid we are the little sisters of the poor, and if we don't hire Butch, we'll have to settle on James Coley and Mario.

I thought this fanbase was supposed to have swagger?

"Little sisters of the poor" sounds like something a ND fan says. Must be a ND fan. We've all been duped. Get back to recording practice.

I love how Archer loves DiMare now, but it was DiMare that chose Al Golden and extended him.

Another blatant lie.

You really must learn to make your point without absolute fabrication. Quote me where I indicate I love Paul DiMare.

Dumb AND dishonest are not virtues to assist in your track through life.

Get a clue.

"A mature, successful businessman".......LMAO you love him bro. How does he look naked?

The guys that think we can get Patterson are delusional. You ask him, but there is almost 0% probability he would leave TCU.

I think everyone and his brother has been trying to get Patterson to leave, and he loves it where he is.

But you're dealing with dummies who are entirely delusional.

They think if they can come up with a name, that person would die to come to UM - another delusion.

Advertisement
"A mature, successful businessman".......LMAO you love him bro. How does he look naked?

See, you're letting your own personal homosexual tendencies to clutter your thinking.

The members of the BOT are collectively, mature, successful business people.

Totally alien concepts to the likes of your arc of life.

Fact, the majority of people that are screaming BBB, are the same people that tore him down while he was a coach here and it continued even up until recent years.

Now all of a sudden Butch is a god. His myth has grown to even being the reason Jimmy and Dennis won titles. When not too long ago he was one of the worst game day coaches to even grace this program according to many of the same posters calling for him now.

I am not against him being named HC, but i know who he is and would rather go for others.

Advertisement
Fact, the majority of people that are screaming BBB, are the same people that tore him down while he was a coach here and it continued even up until recent years.

Now all of a sudden Butch is a god. His myth has grown to even being the reason Jimmy and Dennis won titles. When not too long ago he was one of the worst game day coaches to even grace this program according to many of the same posters calling for him now.

I am not against him being named HC, but i know who he is and would rather go for others.

I am with you 100%. I would also like to add that we cannot discount what happened (performance) at UNC. That is not only more recent but was not very impressive.

If Butch brings Mario as HCIW and Mario actually ends up succeeding him, this program is back to where we are now.

I hope some of the posters above me grasp that.

This is just a ploy by Butch to get hired, nothing more... He wants the job so bad, he say whatever it takes...

I would rather have a coach as talented and qualified as Butch who desperately wants to be here than a high maintenance guy who will feel like UM is lucky to have him. That said, I'm with Franchise. He's espousing a basic and fundamental business principle. Personally, I would take Butch over anyone. But no one can argue with the notion that the best and truly responsible approach is to be thorough and try to recruit the best man for the job.

Mr. DiMare is leaning very closely to one Jimmy Johnsons opinion on this selection. It's coming down to who JJ thinks is the one.

I find it shameful and disturbing that UM can just be run by the highest bidder.

It's one thing to demand the program be better, or want a new coach.

But it is entirely improper, IMHO, that this man is essentially running UM athletics. He was a huuuuge Golden guy btw.

Hahaha...

Welcome to America... btw - This is how presidents are elected too!

THIS!

Advertisement
Back