Lawson Decommits....

sad, but hey, some guys shy away from competition..

but you know, staff will get ridiculed for this.

I don't how FSU, Bama, LSU and all those other schools do it. Maybe if Golden did not blind you by busting nuts on your face you would see our depth sucks at QB behind Kaaya.
Some of these kids dnt care about depth, tbey want to start...and nobody is coming in starting over Kaaya point blank.... FSU fot 3 QBs committed, cause they have no one after Winston leaves this year so its wide open, Bama has had a few transfers...and LSU QBs suck and havent had a real good one since... Jamarcus Russell??? Lol....

USC had like 10 5 star QBs signed. Bama had AJ McCarron for 4 years still signed 5 star kids like the Sims(who transferred) and a couple of 4 stars. Kyle Allen is looking pretty good Texas A&M yet they somehow they signing the top duel QB this year. Ohio State has how many great QBs. Yeah they were also afraid of Stephen Morris that is why no one signed here during his reign Oh yeah they also pay at those other schools or w/e excuses Golden lovers like to make.

Advertisement
One thing I recall. I remember some peeps trying to downplay his commitment many months back because of some 7 on 7 ****. And then everyone hopped on his junk after time passed and he shooted up rankings.

A loss is a loss man. Losing this guy does hurt because he gave us REAL depth behind Kaaya.

Even if I think it's 'cause of Kaaya, it's a big blow regardless.

Wanna see what the staffs route is from here on the qb depth situation.

Im scared this leads to another bs transfer like heaps. No way we can get olsen back and put into rehab or make Coach coley his roommate?
If we were to get a transfer I would expect a guy who is even lesser than Heaps. We got Heaps cause he really thought he had a legitimate chance to snag the QB job.

Kaaya is our guy no doubt. Now for someone to transfer in knowingly they won't be the guy unless Kaaya went down. That's the tricky part.

****, I rather have Trayone play some QB here and there when need be before we try and do another transfer like that.

We need to build depth, bringing in a transfer is just putting lipstick on a pig.

I'm being dead serious about the Trayone thing. I'm expecting a move from him to WR this offseason.

BUT I wouldn't mind having him as insurance playing some QB too before we take an underwhelming QB late in the game or a transfer. They would end up going to waste.

Instead we could do the Trayone route and install some wildcat packages like what was discussed before on him.

But if we do sign someone. Give me Ryan Stanley.

Them coaches lying they *** off they ain't starting him right away.

He looks raw as a passer he needs to shirt and develop.

Advertisement
Bottom line if he decommitted because of Kaaya he weak. We one play away from not having anyone at the QB position next year and he probably let some lame recruiter convince him that he wouldn't see the field for 2 to 3 years

I love the fact that we have Allison and Centeio.

But that's not until 2016 for one and 2017 for the other. Too long of a gap. We need more depth.

It's now obvious, Allison will be the successor to Kaaya.

I would have loved for Lawson and Allison to go at it in spring 2017 for the job. Looks like Lawson doesn't want to wait and I respect that but if he goes to play for USF I ****ing swear....

Looks like it's Allison or bust after the Kaaya era unless Centeio can make an early impression as a freshman in 2017.

I am in no way a fan of this staff but it seems like kids today just don't want to wait even one year. And they wait a long to let the teams they are committed to know without any regards for what that does to the team. That's why I'm still shocked all 3 rbs are still committed.... It's becoming rare to compete

this. take a look at FSUs depth chart right now at QB. their decent qbs transferred and they have no one really capable behind Winston. its what happens when u have a stud qb. now that winston is sure fire lock to the draft, FSU has a couple studs committed to them right now.

Advertisement
Expected, but still all you can do is shake your head. I loved this kid's game. I think he's gonna be a monster at the next level, and there is ZERO talent behind Kaaya now.

Golden's classes are going the way of his seasons-- finishing with a fizzle and a fart noise down the stretch. When the party is over and the lights come on for this cycle, I expect his class to be ranked in the 30s.

Oddly enough, many assured us hed turn into a recruiting God once the "cloud" cleared and he didn't have to "recruit with one hand tied behind his back.

He's poised to land his worst class yet.

The dropoff from Lawson to a guy like Daniel Parr is f***ing enormous.

Huge blow to this class. QB recruiting from 2011-2015 under Golden, aside from last year when Coley pulled Kaaya from Cali, has been a disaster.

Honestly do you blame the kid? He had a stud in Kaaya in front of him and the chance of getting jumped by Allison once Kaaya was gone. It was a tough situation.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if this was the first of many de commits. Everyone knows these coaches suck. Surprised anyone wants to play for them. This is what happens when our clueless and cheap*** administration refuses to fire these **** turkeys. I swear this admins wants the program to die. They're certainly doing everything possible to make it happen.

Advertisement
sad, but hey, some guys shy away from competition..

but you know, staff will get ridiculed for this.

I don't how FSU, Bama, LSU and all those other schools do it. Maybe if Golden did not blind you by busting nuts on your face you would see our depth sucks at QB behind Kaaya.
Some of these kids dnt care about depth, tbey want to start...and nobody is coming in starting over Kaaya point blank.... FSU fot 3 QBs committed, cause they have no one after Winston leaves this year so its wide open, Bama has had a few transfers...and LSU QBs suck and havent had a real good one since... Jamarcus Russell??? Lol....

USC had like 10 5 star QBs signed. Bama had AJ McCarron for 4 years still signed 5 star kids like the Sims(who transferred) and a couple of 4 stars. Kyle Allen is looking pretty good Texas A&M yet they somehow they signing the top duel QB this year. Ohio State has how many great QBs. Yeah they were also afraid of Stephen Morris that is why no one signed here during his reign Oh yeah they also pay at those other schools or w/e excuses Golden lovers like to make.

We've been inept at recruiting QBs for a long time. We went through the 2000 season with Ethenic Sands as Dorsey's backup. Needed Berlin to transfer in or it would've been Crudup. Got Wright and Freeman. Alleged "studs". Harris and Marve. It is a Miami problem at this point. Golden is just the latest bad coach at Miami to recruit the position poorly.

So I was told that James Coley is one of the "best recruiters" and "will shut down Florida recruiting for us".

Funny how much less effective Coley is at recruiting without get out of jail free promises, money thrown around, and promises of never going to class.

Al Golden is officially the worst Head Coach we have had in my lifetime, and I've seen every single national championship.

Apparently it's unreasonable for us to expect these bum *** coaches to stack talent.

We're only allowed one 4-star or better per position every two years.

Advertisement
Back