Lawson Decommits....

Same way staff went out and signed Heaps as a graduate transfer they could do that again but its less appealing for a last year of eligibility qb knowing Kayaa is starter.

Advertisement
Apparently it's illegal and impossible to have a big time Qb as a backup

Nothing is ever the staffs fault.

IMO, go after Stanley.

I mentioned this earlier but what the **** are we gonna do if Rosier wants to focus on baseball?

Advertisement
Has it been confirmed that Ryan Williams won't get his medical RS or is that still up in the air and is there a chance? Anyone know anything about that?

Golden said yesterday he's playing in one of the post season games (not senior bowl, but one of those). Pretty sure that means he didn't get it.

Has it been confirmed that Ryan Williams won't get his medical RS or is that still up in the air and is there a chance? Anyone know anything about that?

Golden said yesterday he's playing in one of the post season games (not senior bowl, but one of those). Pretty sure that means he didn't get it.

Well ****.. ya I saw something about him going to try to workout to try out for an NFL team but wasn't sure if that meant it was a no

hard to stomach having our QB decommit so late in the game.

Advertisement
IMO, go after Stanley.

I mentioned this earlier but what the **** are we gonna do if Rosier wants to focus on baseball?

How do we know he can play football?

Don't be blind to it my man. We've had this happen numerous times where a QB or player plays baseball and we end up getting ****ed 'cause the kid stuck to baseball instead.

I do think Rosier has potential yes. But we have yet to see it for good reason. Cause of Kaaya.

IF, IF Rosier sticks to baseball. We would be royally ****ed. I'm speaking hypothetical here. But you gotta cover all ends.

We really need to get another qb in the 2015 class.

This is on the cloud, come on be fair.

Some guys don't care to be a back up for a few years but apparently Lawson didn't want to do that.. He has offers from other schools wanting him to be the starter as a Freshman he can't pass that up. No doubt it's a big loss

Some guys don't care to be a back up for a few years but apparently Lawson didn't want to do that.. He has offers from other schools wanting him to be the starter as a Freshman he can't pass that up. No doubt it's a big loss

Make sure to recruit someone who doesn't care.

Advertisement

I guess it's not only that but when other teams, especially teams like VT and Florida give him the chance to start from day 1 in the same conference or in a better conference that is hard to pass up. If it was just USF giving him that opportunity then he probably stays imo.

IMO, go after Stanley.

Don't be blind to it my man. We've had this happen numerous times where a QB or player plays baseball and we end up getting ****ed 'cause the kid stuck to baseball instead.

I do think Rosier has potential yes. But we have yet to see it for good reason. Cause of Kaaya.

IF, IF Rosier sticks to baseball. We would be royally ****ed. I'm speaking hypothetical here. But you gotta cover all ends.

I just don't think much of Rosier on a football field. If he sticks with baseball or can only play baseball (because he isn't good at football) we have 1 QB on scholarship next year who can be counted on for burn.

I guess it's not only that but when other teams, especially teams like VT and Florida give him the chance to start from day 1 in the same conference or in a better conference that is hard to pass up. If it was just USF giving him that opportunity then he probably stays imo.

Advertisement
IMO, go after Stanley.

I just don't think much of Rosier on a football field. If he sticks with baseball or can only play baseball (because he isn't good at football) we have 1 QB on scholarship next year who can be counted on for burn.

Ya know... we always got Gray Crow....:bricks:

It's the real crootin season and this staff simply can't compete.

Kaaya has been lighting up all season and now this kid decommits?!

QBs never drop pledges this late in the game.

Advertisement
Back