Lawson Decommits....

i might be crazy but werent they looking to have him on defense but they he had a huge sr year at QB which upped his stock?

he was a kid that was all about the U. smh.

Advertisement
Only other things I could think of if we dont bring on another qb in worst case.

Trayone could play some QB.

The dropoff from Lawson to a guy like Daniel Parr is f***ing enormous.

Huge blow to this class. QB recruiting from 2011-2015 under Golden, aside from last year when Coley pulled Kaaya from Cali, has been a disaster.

parr said no thanks. staying w FAU

You're right...

@DuseReport1063: #Canes reached out to Dwyer last night making a late push for 2015 QB Daniel Parr, but I'm told he's sticking w/his commitment to #FAU.

I don't know what's worse. Having to try to flip a kid from FAU less than two months before NSD because you can't hang onto one of your top commits, or having that FAU commit tell you to f*** off.

agreed that it sucks but if the reason is that he didnt want to sit behind an AA QB then nothing we could do. Also, maybe Parr actually believed in loyalty to a commitment (something most so fla kids have never heard of)

Funny how we have dumbass porsters like Problem2 and half the clowns on page 1 blaming the staff. How can you blame them because a young man doesn't want to sit two years and one DECIDED TO honor his commitment.

So it works for Miami, but nowhere else can a student-athlete show loyalty. **** this board is really sad. Not even recruiting board is safe anymore.

Last edited:
I am on the side, that this kid decommited because of Kaaya. It sucks man, cause I really liked Lawson as a prospect.

Advertisement
sad, but hey, some guys shy away from competition..

but you know, staff will get ridiculed for this.

I don't how FSU, Bama, LSU and all those other schools do it. Maybe if Golden did not blind you by busting nuts on your face you would see our depth sucks at QB behind Kaaya.
Some of these kids dnt care about depth, tbey want to start...and nobody is coming in starting over Kaaya point blank.... FSU fot 3 QBs committed, cause they have no one after Winston leaves this year so its wide open, Bama has had a few transfers...and LSU QBs suck and havent had a real good one since... Jamarcus Russell??? Lol....

Not the staffs fault on this one. It's Kaaya's....for being so **** good.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Kaaya was a freshman this year. Lawson would likely redshirt, and only be used in an emergency (read: Kaaya got hurt) with Rosier as the backup. That would mean He would be a RS-FR when Kaaya was a Jr. If Kaaya is as good as people think, and think he will be, he'd be gone after that season, meaning Lawson would have the inside track to start as a RS-Sophomore. Sorry, that's not on Kaaya being too good. If the staff was any good, they'd be able to explain that to him, and keep him.

And maybe the kid said I'm good I can start at other colleges.. Lol you why do you think every kid falls for the hype..

How many guys on this board played Div-I ball or at least Div-IA

Advertisement
I love the fact that we have Allison and Centeio.

But that's not until 2016 for one and 2017 for the other. Too long of a gap. We need more depth.

It's now obvious, Allison will be the successor to Kaaya.

I would have loved for Lawson and Allison to go at it in spring 2017 for the job. Looks like Lawson doesn't want to wait and I respect that but if he goes to play for USF I ****ing swear....

Looks like it's Allison or bust after the Kaaya era unless Centeio can make an early impression as a freshman in 2017.

I am in no way a fan of this staff but it seems like kids today just don't want to wait even one year. And they wait a long to let the teams they are committed to know without any regards for what that does to the team. That's why I'm still shocked all 3 rbs are still committed.... It's becoming rare to compete

Advertisement
One thing I recall. I remember some peeps trying to downplay his commitment many months back because of some 7 on 7 ****. And then everyone hopped on his junk after time passed and he shooted up rankings.

A loss is a loss man. Losing this guy does hurt because he gave us REAL depth behind Kaaya.

Even if I think it's 'cause of Kaaya, it's a big blow regardless.

Wanna see what the staffs route is from here on the qb depth situation.

Advertisement
One thing I recall. I remember some peeps trying to downplay his commitment many months back because of some 7 on 7 ****. And then everyone hopped on his junk after time passed and he shooted up rankings.

A loss is a loss man. Losing this guy does hurt because he gave us REAL depth behind Kaaya.

Even if I think it's 'cause of Kaaya, it's a big blow regardless.

Wanna see what the staffs route is from here on the qb depth situation.

Im scared this leads to another bs transfer like heaps. No way we can get olsen back and put into rehab or make Coach coley his roommate?

Advertisement
Back