Lawson Decommits....

Hey fellas I'm on pain killers so I hope this is cogent:

Hope Williams gets his waiver.

Carter Stanley's tape looks nice, if he wants to compete Id take him. Can't find a recruiting profile for him I assume no camps....unless he's an actual midget the Height thing doesn't bother me. Just give me a dude that competes and they find a way to make their height work.

It would be yet another STUPID move to not take a QB this class.

Williams is playing in a Senior Bowl, he's not getting a waiver

Advertisement
Hey fellas I'm on pain killers so I hope this is cogent:

Hope Williams gets his waiver.

Carter Stanley's tape looks nice, if he wants to compete Id take him. Can't find a recruiting profile for him I assume no camps....unless he's an actual midget the Height thing doesn't bother me. Just give me a dude that competes and they find a way to make their height work.

It would be yet another STUPID move to not take a QB this class.

Williams is playing in a Senior Bowl, he's not getting a waiver

More directly - Ryan Williams is not eligible for a medical hardship waiver. The NCAA requires that you miss TWO seasons with medical issues in order to qualify for a medical hardship waiver. Ryan Williams used his first RS year to transfer from Memphis State to UM.

On top of that, there's no way a player can get a 6th year when he participates in a game in his 5th year, which Williams did this year.

6th year is for the most extreme hardship cases where a guy is hurt so badly he can't even make it to classes. Williams was ready to go this year and actually participated in a game.

Whoever floated the initial idea that Williams was a candidate for a 6th year should sip a little antifreeze. It was probably the fountain of misinformation Paradiddle.

Advertisement
Back