Latest on Highsmith

Advertisement
This program is run by the biggest set of retards on the planet, from a football perspective.

I mean, in life you can't be an expert at everything. I'm sure each member of the BOT is good at their chosen discipline in life, but generally speaking you don't ask your electrician to do complicated plumbing work.

This is what these ******** have not figure out in 20 years. This program deserves, and has deserved, to have at least one football saavy person in charge at the higher levels.

I'm going to say it until I'm blue in the face, until separation is not created between the former head of ticket sales and this football program, we are absolutely screwed with no hope. He'll always make the easy, lazy hire even when he's forced to fire his HAND PICKED head coach. He'll also never be held accountable for hiring these ****** *** coaches.

Our unathletic department is the biggest joke in the country.

Attachments

• CA3268D7-15DE-4FA3-9263-95C0D16B6DF4.gif
    CA3268D7-15DE-4FA3-9263-95C0D16B6DF4.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I guess that if I had posted the video of Deniro in The Untouchables, Andrew wouldn't have issued me a warning.
I got one for something similar some time ago while CIS broke down the footage during a certain incident involving flag twirlers

Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left.

Advertisement
So Blake James finally spoke to Highsmith, realised he'd be the ***** in the relationship and is suddenly looking at other options.

No, that was the option all along I’ll bet. The call to Highsmith was merely due diligence to establish a record of Blake making a call.

This was ALWAYS bullsh*t, thought up by Blake and his people to get through a news cycle. It took me a while to get that, but the leaks to Jackson were planted from the Hecht.

“Salazzo is a pimp. It was Barzini all along!” Always a good Rule of Thumb to keep in mind when reading Barry Jackson’s stuff about the Canes.

This program is run by the biggest set of retards on the planet, from a football perspective.

I mean, in life you can't be an expert at everything. I'm sure each member of the BOT is good at their chosen discipline in life, but generally speaking you don't ask your electrician to do complicated plumbing work.

This is what these ******** have not figure out in 20 years. This program deserves, and has deserved, to have at least one football saavy person in charge at the higher levels.

I'm going to say it until I'm blue in the face, until separation is not created between the former head of ticket sales and this football program, we are absolutely screwed with no hope. He'll always make the easy, lazy hire even when he's forced to fire his HAND PICKED head coach. He'll also never be held accountable for hiring these ****** *** coaches.

Our unathletic department is the biggest joke in the country.

Late entry for POTY

Flake James was probably ****ting his pants talkin to Zo ..... Flake James got 12 year old female shoulders brah

Advertisement
No, that was the option all along I’ll bet. The call to Highsmith was merely due diligence to establish a record of Blake making a call.

This was ALWAYS bullsh*t, thought up by Blake and his people to get through a news cycle. It took me a while to get that, but the leaks to Jackson were planted from the Hecht.

“Salazzo is a pimp. It was Barzini all along!” Always a good Rule of Thumb to keep in mind when reading Barry Jackson’s stuff about the Canes.

Be careful quoting movies, @Andrew hasn't seen any mafia movies, and he will think you are being literal in calling someone a pimp.

Advertisement
If you punch him in the nuts and get it on video, you'll be a living legend. I'll personally guarantee the bail money and you'll have the money for your attorney so fast it'll make the posters in the billboard thread heads spin.

Serious, not serious. Would be epic, but assault charges aren't good for resumes.

Take it to court. If there are any UM fans on the jury, no way he’s found guilty.

Advertisement
Per TOS there are factions among those that are making decisions. People care and there's money..... Don't think it has anything to do with Highsmith keeping Manny. (seems like Manny is staying no matter what) .... More like whether to make this position happen with Highsmith or the scope/authority of the job... It's mind boggling how much power Blake James seems to have over this whole process....

Supposedly those that care and have the $$$ don't have any real power ...

People with money always have power. So something is amiss.

Alabama has a Director of Football Operations.

VT just hired a Chief of Staff. As did FSU.

Schools are moving this way to have someone primarily in charge of football since it is such a mass revenue generating sport.
Yes but vt and FSU report to hc. We don’t want that

Advertisement
Back