Latest on Highsmith

Advertisement
the IPF didn’t get off the ground at all until richt came here. Flake had been the AD for 3 years and did nothing. Richt comes here and they get the lead donor in a few months

richt himself said that the facilities were atrocious and needed an upgrade. Of course, flake probably needed a “chief of staff” to tell him that

To add to that, Richt had tried to secure funding for an IPF at Georgia for years. I'm not saying he's an expert on the subject, but after pushing for years, he saw it get off the ground. That knowledge was beneficial in getting one launched here as well.

The school has money. They've been cheap about spending it towards athletics. There's outside pressure to change that, but that's not going to change overnight in a dramatic way and we're also never going to spend like an SEC school because we don't generate that kind of revenue. That's why James is important. That all said, that doesn't make him impervious from criticism and *if* he hires Zo, that at least shows he's willing to let someone with better experience make football decisions. Isn't that what we all want in the end?

No. Our athletic department is not up to par. We haven’t won a conference title in any team sport since he started. Not one. There is more than just football at Miami. Our top billed programs are not thriving under his leadership

Advertisement
Advertisement
For some reason I vaguely recall UM making up some administrative positions during the corker and shannon years as well.

do you own a baseball bat?

Enthusiasms....enthusiasms...

If I try to make a metaphorical joke about utilizing said baseball bat on Andrew, I will be banned, I'm sure.

He is completely clueless to the fact that people laughed at my quote BECAUSE THEY KNEW IT WAS A QUOTE FROM THE UNTOUCHABLES. Not because, you know, they thought I was being literal about wanting Blake dead.

IT'S A FRIGGING MOVIE QUOTE, ANDREW.

Advertisement

If I try to make a metaphorical joke about utilizing said baseball bat on Andrew, I will be banned, I'm sure.

He is completely clueless to the fact that people laughed at my quote BECAUSE THEY KNEW IT WAS A QUOTE FROM THE UNTOUCHABLES. Not because, you know, they thought I was being literal about wanting Blake dead.

I immediately realized it was deniro/ al capone from the movie.

Advertisement
I guess that if I had posted the video of Deniro in The Untouchables, Andrew wouldn't have issued me a warning.

A concept this admin doesn’t grasp.

This program is run by the biggest set of retards on the planet, from a football perspective.

I mean, in life you can't be an expert at everything. I'm sure each member of the BOT is good at their chosen discipline in life, but generally speaking you don't ask your electrician to do complicated plumbing work.

This is what these ******** have not figure out in 20 years. This program deserves, and has deserved, to have at least one football saavy person in charge at the higher levels.

I'm going to say it until I'm blue in the face, until separation is not created between the former head of ticket sales and this football program, we are absolutely screwed with no hope. He'll always make the easy, lazy hire even when he's forced to fire his HAND PICKED head coach. He'll also never be held accountable for hiring these ****** *** coaches.

Our unathletic department is the biggest joke in the country.

Advertisement
Back