NBA Lakers and Clippers vote to boycott remainder of playoffs

Advertisement
Shouldn't you be somewhere protesting or something? I, for one, don't give a **** about any of these athletes (except ST26), my love is for the game. Players come and go. You think Lebron's love is for the game. HAHA, I hope you're not that naive. The pendulum of equality is what it should be, which is equal, so I hope that's what it becomes. Has it been that? **** no. But let me remind you of something you may not know, there used to be a baseball league called The ***** Baseball League and their mantra was "We play for the love of the game, no $$$". Do you think Lebron would ever do that?
Not sure how you misconstrued my comments to make them about Lebron per se, but all I'm saying is where there's smoke, there's fire. Half of modern civilization isn't in an uproar for no apparent reason. Just listen to what black people have to say. Grown *** men ain't going on television crying for the f*** of it. Where's the humanity? Man, I love my country, but sometimes I can't for the life of me understand how some people click. It's f***'in mind boggling to me to see what's going on. We've got to do better!

It is deep seething racist like you, who have spent generations of promoting and being taught teaching racism, that want Black People to shut up and not exercise their rights under the Constitution, to protest. Sports is a platform because inhumane people like you have rigged the political and police systems to be non responsive through all other channels. The fact that you see nothing wrong with police killing Black men instead of arresting them, tells me all I need to know about your soul.
Hey, Billy D, why don't we start by cleaning up our own back yards. Why no protests against blacks killing blacks? Far more die by this than by cop violence, wouldn't you say? No, you would probably wouldn't. If people just understood the simple fact that when a police officer is questioning/arresting you, just listen and do what they say. That simple, that alone would drop the shootings by 80-90%, at least.

1598544525487.jpg
I didn't even notice the link on here before. smfh...

Hey, Billy D, why don't we start by cleaning up our own back yards. Why no protests against blacks killing blacks? Far more die by this than by cop violence, wouldn't you say? No, you would probably wouldn't. If people just understood the simple fact that when a police officer is questioning/arresting you, just listen and do what they say. That simple, that alone would drop the shootings by 80-90%, at least.
Why no protests against whites having the 2nd highest homicide rate in this Country?

Why no protests against the opioid/heroin epidemic that was dropping white people like flies?...oh I forgot, y'all got broke off by big pharma, we're still waiting for the CIA to break us off from the crack epidemic.

Why no protests against whites killing more cops than blacks?...but Blue Lives Matter, huh?...LMFAO!!!

Why no protests against whites having the highest suicide rate in this Country?

See how stupid you sound...now slap yo'self.

The only time you and your ilk bring up black on black crime is when black people make legitimate demands.

Thee end.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure how you misconstrued my comments to make them about Lebron per se, but all I'm saying is where there's smoke, there's fire. Half of modern civilization isn't in an uproar for no apparent reason. Just listen to what black people have to say. Grown *** men ain't going on television crying for the f*** of it. Where's the humanity? Man, I love my country, but sometimes I can't for the life of me understand how some people click. It's f***'in mind boggling to me to see what's going on. We've got to do better!
Agreed.

We have some really moronic fans. I literally couldn’t even make it through some the first page of that shít.

And Bron the 🐐 on and off the court. Crazy how many Heat fans don’t like him, I truly don’t understand that one.

The NBA is trash and has been for a long time. Adam Silver is a weak and ineffective commissioner when compared to David Stern. Might be time kick him out of office.

As for Lebron James, I used to think well of him but he is too much of a hypocrite to get behind. Spokesman on oppression yet has millions invested and even more returned on the labors of sweatshops that brand his apparel.
You do realize the nba is as popular as it’s ever been..literally

Advertisement
Now Lebron can get past the first page of that Malcom X book he's been reading. Wonder when he'll get to the chapter where Malcom speaks to Athletes not being role models or ambassadors for the black community.

I do find it ironic that the players had their messages painted on the court and stitched into their jerseys to highlight social injustices and systemic racism but now they're not going to play so those messages wont be seen by the people that would've been watching. Seems counter productive unless they really never cared about raising awareness.

I felt like that was much more effective and appropriate then the whole kneeling thing for the anthem.
So true. Ask one of these young clowns why players weren’t kneeling before just a few years ago?! Did NBA and NFL players not “stand for equality” or “kneel for social justice” back 6 years ago?
Be prepared, there is no good answer...so it will inevitably go political at that point.

How did you literally come to that conclusion?
By using facts..NBA with out a doubt is the 2nd most popular pro league to follow in the US..and globally are only behind soccer ...and probably cricket. So idk wtf your talking about. Your literally just making up **** because for whatever rzn u don’t like basketball anymore. Fact is the league as a whole and the sport globally is the most popular it’s ever been

Advertisement
By using facts..NBA with out a doubt is the 2nd most popular pro league to follow in the US..and globally are only behind soccer ...and probably cricket. So idk wtf your talking about. Your literally just making up **** because for whatever rzn u don’t like basketball anymore. Fact is the league as a whole and the sport globally is the most popular it’s ever been

What did I make up?

All I hear is a bunch of heartless and hateful comments about money lost and juvenile name calling. Not one of you addressed why these young men are willing to forgo millions to stand up to something that has been happening in America before and since the age of Industrialization, THE KILLING AND MURDERING OF BLACK PEOPLE!

Your systemic, deep seated and taught hate, won't allow you to understand and accept why such a humanistic right of life would propel a people to stand up and demand that we be arrested and not shot in the back.

Why can't we all agree that the police just SIMPLY subdue and arrest unruly BLACK offenders and not shoot them.
Because, they simply don't do that on a large scale.

Only 8 blacks shot by police in 2019 were UNARMED.

This is faux outrage and social media at it's worst.

The issues isn't police. The issue is why are blacks committing 30+% of all crime when they make up 13% of the population?

In 2020 123 blacks have been fatally shot compared to 242 whites fatally shot by police.

Simply extrapolating the numbers...whites commit double the crimes because of the population numbers. If you double the numbers for blacks fatally shot you're basically at the number of whites shot.

Do some people have biases, feel stereotypes, or are racist? Yes, people always will. However in regards to this issue of policing it is a non-issue.

It is deep seething racist like you, who have spent generations of promoting and being taught teaching racism, that want Black People to shut up and not exercise their rights under the Constitution, to protest. Sports is a platform because inhumane people like you have rigged the political and police systems to be non responsive through all other channels. The fact that you see nothing wrong with police killing Black men instead of arresting them, tells me all I need to know about your soul.

Lol at calling this protesting.

Advertisement
What did I make up?
I responded to me responding to another poster claiming the nba has been trash..that’s absolutely not true. Adam silver is the most popular commissioner in all of sports. The nba finals ratings have been at a all time high. The all star games also. Regular szn games and attendance as high as it’s ever been league wide. The only ppl who feel like the league has been trash is those who don’t like the liberal progressiveness all because it goes against the views of their political leader..that’s what that comes down too. There is nothing factual that can back it up...globally basketball is the 3rd most popular sport and it’s a American game

Yes, that LeBron fella and those ungrateful basketball players.

…MLS
…WNBA
…MLB
…Naomi Osaka
…NHL players questioning playing
It just sounded good...
Why no protests against whites having the 2nd highest homicide rate in this Country?

Why no protests against the opioid/heroin epidemic that was dropping white people like flies?...oh I forgot, y'all got broke off by big pharma, we're still waiting for the CIA to break us off from the crack epidemic.

Why no protests against whites killing more cops than blacks?...but Blue Lives Matter, huh?...LMFAO!!!

Why no protests against whites having the highest suicide rate in this Country?

See how stupid you sound...now slap yo'self.

The only time you and your ilk bring up black on black crime is when black people make legitimate demands.

Thee end.
Huh? Black people make legitimate demands all the time....like please Mayor Lightfoot, let the police do their job and protect our neighborhoods. Ever wonder why African Americans in large numbers in Chicago were running BLM out of their neighborhoods with bullhorns? Think it is because they don't think Black lives matter....or maybe, just maybe, they know between the 2 groups, they are the only ones who really do?

I responded to me responding to another poster claiming the nba has been trash..that’s absolutely not true. Adam silver is the most popular commissioner in all of sports. The nba finals ratings have been at a all time high. The all star games also. Regular szn games and attendance as high as it’s ever been league wide. The only ppl who feel like the league has been trash is those who don’t like the liberal progressiveness all because it goes against the views of their political leader..that’s what that comes down too. There is nothing factual that can back it up...globally basketball is the 3rd most popular sport and it’s a American game
You seem to really love to paint people into corners and groups

It just sounded good...

Huh? Black people make legitimate demands all the time....like please Mayor Lightfoot, let the police do their job and protect our neighborhoods. Ever wonder why African Americans in large numbers in Chicago were running BLM out of their neighborhoods with bullhorns? Think it is because they don't think Black lives matter....or maybe, just maybe, they know between the 2 groups, they are the only ones who really do?

Ok, I was waiting for my first dislike. It is, shocking Tetragrammaton Cane. So, which part do you not like? The African Americans who were running BLM out of their neighborhood? Mayor Lightfoot for ONLY protecting her house and street from "protestors", or BLM for infiltrating African American communities and causing more violence?

Advertisement
Back