NBA Lakers and Clippers vote to boycott remainder of playoffs

The protest was made to shine light on a certain issue. Was never about the military or whatever bs a political leader made it about. Wasn’t about disrespecting the country nor flag. In fact the monetizing of Patriotism imo and most is more disrespectful then taking a kneeI...kaep who started this way back in 2016 was very clear on why he originally sat then knelt during the anthem..never before was taking a knee considered disrespectful. Soldiers kneel for their fallen comrades. Soldiers kneel when presenting the flag to families.

I’ll revisit the bottom after November.

It's not about the military and therefore comparing athletes to soldiers kneeling is absurd. While kneeling was never described as disrespectful as a matter of fact, the country has been standing for the anthem since the beginning. **** even in school we 'rose' for the national anthem. You really think somebody deciding it would be cool to do the exact opposite would not be considered an act of disrespect?

Besides, Kaep's police brutality reason doesn't even have a factual basis behind it.

Advertisement
It's not about the military and therefore comparing athletes to soldiers kneeling is absurd. While kneeling was never described as disrespectful as a matter of fact, the country has been standing for the anthem since the beginning. **** even in school we 'rose' for the national anthem. You really think somebody deciding it would be cool to do the exact opposite would not be considered an act of disrespect?

Besides, Kaep's police brutality reason doesn't even have a factual basis behind it.
Lmao god bless your soul.

Long gone are the days of Lee Greenwood, we remained standing with our hand over our hearts every morning for that song, after the National Anthem in elementary school.

Advertisement
BLM is not a peaceful organization nor is it about black lives. It's squarely on overthrowing the US Govt, instigating violence, killing white cops, and some of leaders have a history of criminal activity against cops. A couple of their leaders including two of them have over 65 years of jail time. I will NOT support any sporting event or for that matter any company that contributes to this pathetic organization of ANARCHISTS. FU Lebron and every NBA player that supports this anti American behavior. ADAM SILVER WILL RUN THE NBA INTO THE SEWER!

Advertisement
Great. Another instance of police brutality. I'm sure Deon Kay was minding his own business and did not brandish a gun at the police.

When Craig missed that layup , they got in transition and that ball left Conley hand I thought that was game
Bra the entire final moments were crazy. Utah made a mistake trying to score instead of pulling the ball back and getting fouled. I thought that Conley shot was dropping to when it left his hand then when it went in and out, my heart dropped along with Conley and Mitch. I wish guys played with that type of intensity all the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back