NBA Lakers and Clippers vote to boycott remainder of playoffs

u should check this out along with other sources of redlining

Yes racial covenants and public housing contributed. Since then the Fair Housing Act is in place. You want to just cry about something 80 years ago and burn down cities because you're mad about it now?

This is my main issue. All of this is just noise at the moment. Nobody is actually proposing any policy changes other than derrr defund the police (which factually is an absurd gripe at this point in history).

What are you going to do about the housing NOW. Continue having 80% of children out of wedlock? Continue to have 70% grow up in single family households?

Advertisement
No. You can take Soros out of the equation. Based on your posts I have seen, you appear to believe he is Jesus Christ the Savior anyway.

Now, explain how these BLM members who tear down cities 24/7 stay at nice hotels, make their living, and in many cases fly Delta to each burning and looting parade.
Tbh I didn’t know who Soros was until I caught wind of this right wing baseless conspiracy..your smoking gun evidence..is them staying in hotels??

Tbh I didn’t know who Soros was until I caught wind of this right wing baseless conspiracy..your smoking gun evidence..is them staying in hotels??
So is this your way of avoiding the question or your way of denying that it is going on? Who said anything about "smoking guns"...I asked a pretty simple question.

Advertisement
You didn’t ask a question.. u made assertion
Actually, it was a request...here, I'll fix it for you.

Can you explain how these BLM members who tear down cities 24/7 stay at nice hotels, make their living, and in many cases fly Delta to each burning and looting parade????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

y’all are quite interesting ppl. You guys can’t stomach the mlb, NBA or NFL for participating in these issues..how do u guys feel about Manny Diaz stance and public statements on social injustice? If Miami takes a knee opening night would u guys have a problem with the canes too?

Advertisement
Actually, it was a request...here, I'll fix it for you.

Can you explain how these BLM members who tear down cities 24/7 stay at nice hotels, make their living, and in many cases fly Delta to each burning and looting parade????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
This might be a far fetched idea..but maybe they did what I did and went to protest on their day off..or, and this will absolutely blow your mind, they paid for a plane flight and whatever hotel they stayed at..and this might a crazy thought as well..maybe they drove 🤯

y’all are quite interesting ppl. You guys can’t stomach the mlb, NBA or NFL for participating in these issues..how do u guys feel about Manny Diaz stance and public statements on social injustice? If Miami takes a knee opening night would u guys have a problem with the canes too?

This might be a far fetched idea..but maybe they did what I did and went to protest on their day off..or, and this will absolutely blow your mind, they paid for a plane flight and whatever hotel they stayed at..and this might a crazy thought as well..maybe they drove 🤯
OK, thanks for answering anyway. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Racial injustice/police brutality.

And let me rephrase because my last post wasn't worded well.

I do not condone either and support equality. However, kneeling for the flag/anthem is about the most absurd and worthless way to express it.
So is wasting perfectly good tea in the Boston harbor. Personally I don’t get the attachment to a flag or song. Especially when the message for the rzn of the protest was made crystal clear..and I’d say the method has done what it was supposed to do.

So is wasting perfectly good tea in the Boston harbor. Personally I don’t get the attachment to a flag or song. Especially when the message for the rzn of the protest was made crystal clear..and I’d say the method has done what it was supposed to do.

The attachment is not to a song or flag. It's to your country.

The method has done absolutely nothing, btw. Name one change that's happened from all this.

Other than parts of the US resembling a middle eastern warzone.

I'm the most die hard Cane fan you'll find and have had suite season tickets for years. If they, especially as a coordinated team, knelt for the National Anthem and against the flag of the great United States of America, I absolutely would not go to games until it stopped.

Racial injustice/police brutality.

And let me rephrase because my last post wasn't worded well.

I do not condone either and support equality. However, kneeling for the flag/anthem is about the most absurd and worthless way to express it.
And the most disrespectful and repugnant way, aside from domestic terrorism of course.

Advertisement
Back