NBA Lakers and Clippers vote to boycott remainder of playoffs

There was absolutely nothing factual u provided 😂..it was your opinion. Your entitled to it. Many ppl wouldn’t agree with it at all

This isn't my first rodeo my friend. I'm not going to waste my time going to Google the data and stats to present to you for you to ignore and continue to respond with emotional/feelings unsubstantiated opinion. There's also lots of well informed people that agree with me also. Looking at how the NBA caved and their ratings they're lots more people out their that share my same view. I can't wait for the NFL's ratings to go in the sh@tter as well.

Advertisement
The root cause of that is black communities disproportionately attributing to crime. Figure out your own home before blaming others. Maybe if said communities weren't riddled with crime....developers...businesses...may come in and improve the area. Property values go up, wealth rises, schools improve....

Maybe I'm just crazy. It's definitely a made up term that causing all of this.
Systematic racism is made up?

Fake woke Lebron doesn't have a clue. He just does whatever the handlers tell him to do. Malcolm X wasn't lying when he said white liberals use blacks for their gain. What do you think Hilary was doing back when she ran for president when she had Lebron speak at that rally?

This isn't my first rodeo my friend. I'm not going to waste my time going to Google the data and stats to present to you for you to ignore and continue to respond with emotional/feelings unsubstantiated opinion. There's also lots of well informed people that agree with me also. Looking at how the NBA caved and their ratings they're lots more people out their that share my same view. I can't wait for the NFL's ratings to go in the sh@tter as well.
Sooo Your not watching the NFL or NBA over this?

200.gif

Advertisement
Yes. Let's look at one example offered to prove systemic racism. The gap in school funding. School funding is predominantly supported by property taxes. What drives property taxes? Value. What lowers value? Crime.

Blacks have a higher crime rate per million population and drive their own public schools into the ground.

It's white people's fault that these areas are riddled with crime?

Advertisement
Yes. Let's look at one example offered to prove systemic racism. The gap in school funding. School funding is predominantly supported by property taxes. What drives property taxes? Value. What lowers value? Crime.

What racial policies historically led to some property value being set higher then others?

Blacks have a higher crime rate per million population and drive their own public schools into the ground.

u should check this out along with other sources of redlining

BLM may have started for a good reason, but that has changed. Now they are promoting violence and looting. The leader of the Chicago BLM said on national TV that she is okay with looting stores because they have insurance, and they consider it reparations. Really? Protesting is one thing, but what is happening now is far from protesting, it is rioting and anarchy. This is not how you get a point across, this is how you loose your backers and support. The term Black Lives Matter means one thing, but the group is doing another.
BLM the idea started for the right reason, and by that I mean it was peaceful.

BLM the organization tells you on national tv that they are Marxist and are ONLY seeking to overthrow the system. They hide behind the well intentioned peaceful protestors, then destroy after they disperse, and then count on Democrats and the media to tell us all how it is all peaceful protesting.

NOW, after Lemon and Fredo discussed how it was hurting Biden in the polls that he wasn't condemning the violence, he suddenly cares, and we now have Biden following Trump to Kenosha and "caring" about the violence after not mentioning it for 3 plus months.

You just can't make up this **** its so pathetic.

Advertisement
Public housing.....nearly a century ago. An underlying factor for sure. The current contributing factor? No
Public housing was apart of it yes. But the lack of ability to participate in home ownership in affluent communities..redlining and sectioning off communities designating them as ghettos. The hinderance of passing assets along through generations was a factor that effected generations..u think those practices have no impact on the income gap?

Boston tea party..fascinating event..heard they was destroying tea, stealing the queen’s biscuits, attempted to sink a ship, assaulting British law enforcement Etc etc. but there were good ppl on both sides
That's the problem with your analogy, BLM are paid agitators and anarchists that care less if black children get taken out (and they have) in their wake. They destroy, and then stay at the W hotel somehow and go back out after a royal breakfast. Wonder how since they clearly don't have full time jobs?!?! One movement was for freedom, the other movement is about destruction.

Public housing was apart of it yes. But the lack of ability to participate in home ownership in affluent communities..redlining and sectioning off communities designating them as ghettos. The hinderance of passing assets along through generations was a factor that effected generations..u think those practices have no impact on the income gap?

You can tell you've been thoroughly indoctrinated.

Advertisement
That's the problem with your analogy, BLM are paid agitators and anarchists that care less if black children get taken out (and they have) in their wake. They destroy, and then stay at the W hotel somehow and go back out after a royal breakfast. Wonder how since they clearly don't have full time jobs?!?! One movement was for freedom, the other movement is about destruction.
Lmao okay..is this the Soros conspiracy? If so me and my girl are still awaiting our checks for protesting 😂

Lmao okay..is this the Soros conspiracy? If so me and my girl are still awaiting our checks for protesting 😂
No. You can take Soros out of the equation. Based on your posts I have seen, you appear to believe he is Jesus Christ the Savior anyway.

Now, explain how these BLM members who tear down cities 24/7 stay at nice hotels, make their living, and in many cases fly Delta to each burning and looting parade.

u should check this out along with other sources of redlining

Yes racial covenants and public housing contributed. Since then the Fair Housing Act is in place. You want to just cry about something 80 years ago and burn down cities because you're mad about it now?

This is my main issue. All of this is just noise at the moment. Nobody is actually proposing any policy changes other than derrr defund the police (which factually is an absurd gripe at this point in history).

What are you going to do about the housing NOW. Continue having 80% of children out of wedlock? Continue to have 70% grow up in single family households?

Advertisement
Back