NBA Lakers and Clippers vote to boycott remainder of playoffs

Because, they simply don't do that on a large scale.

Only 8 blacks shot by police in 2019 were UNARMED.

This is faux outrage and social media at it's worst.

The issues isn't police. The issue is why are blacks committing 30+% of all crime when they make up 13% of the population?

In 2020 123 blacks have been fatally shot compared to 242 whites fatally shot by police.

Simply extrapolating the numbers...whites commit double the crimes because of the population numbers. If you double the numbers for blacks fatally shot you're basically at the number of whites shot.

Do some people have biases, feel stereotypes, or are racist? Yes, people always will. However in regards to this issue of policing it is a non-issue.
Amen. It's sad what Democrats, Soros, CNN and social media has created. They are good at what they do.

I just find it odd why they didn't stand against racism 5 years ago. Or 10 years ago. Or 15-20 years ago.

Before you say Obama was a uniter and there was NO racism under Obama....take a deep breath. How about there were no African Americans shot by police officers 5 years ago, 10 years, 15-20 years ago? Nope there was, and more. Where were you? Where was Lebron and the almighty social justice warriors? Trust me...after the Civil Rights Movement, there were huge strides made for African Americans in this Country. Sure, those strides should have never been needed, but there were HUGE strides.

The bottom line? Racism has always been there (white on black, black on white, black on Korean, white on Hispanic, Hispanic on white)....
Since moving from defense law, I have helped work on huge race, nationality, religion, disability, ***, etc. discrimination law suits for years from the Plaintiffs side. There is always going to be a case of racism as long as there are people who can't see humans regardless of color or what they believe.

This Country has been duped this time. There are dirty cops for sure and in some rare cases, it might ONLY be based on race (not resisting, not warrants out for their arrest, not knives, guns, whatever)...but EVERY statistic shows it is the exception to the rule, not the rule. So how do you fix it? The answers seem to be kill the police, defund the police, kill white people, riot, rape, murder, looting, burning ...in other words, who cares if the majority are doing the right things...we have been taught to hate by people paid to get us to hate each other.

There are forces at play purposely stoking this division among us, and I assure u, they have been at play long before 2016.

Advertisement
You seem to really love to paint people into corners and groups
Well..when the shoe fit. Who was saying this about the nba before the faces of the league spoke up against social issues, against certain politicians and the league embraced The black lives matter movement..u literally have posters here who said they won’t watch because the nba anymore because of it..same on twitter etc..and for some odd rzn u can categorize those who feel that way into a political spectrum

Well..when the shoe fit. Who was saying this about the nba before the faces of the league spoke up against social issues, against certain politicians and the league embraced The black lives matter movement..u literally have posters here who said they won’t watch because the nba anymore because of it..same on twitter etc..and for some odd rzn u can categorize those who feel that way into a political spectrum
You can't, that's just you assuming it. Believe it or not, all people are not the same. That's why putting people in groups is dumb

Amen. It's sad what Democrats, Soros, CNN and social media has created. They are good at what they do.

I just find it odd why they didn't stand against racism 5 years ago. Or 10 years ago. Or 15-20 years ago.

Before you say Obama was a uniter and there was NO racism under Obama....take a deep breath. How about there were no African Americans shot by police officers 5 years ago, 10 years, 15-20 years ago? Nope there was, and more. Where were you? Where was Lebron and the almighty social justice warriors? Trust me...after the Civil Rights Movement, there were huge strides made for African Americans in this Country. Sure, those strides should have never been needed, but there were HUGE strides.

The bottom line? Racism has always been there (white on black, black on white, black on Korean, white on Hispanic, Hispanic on white)....
Since moving from defense law, I have helped work on huge race, nationality, religion, disability, ***, etc. discrimination law suits for years from the Plaintiffs side. There is always going to be a case of racism as long as there are people who can't see humans regardless of color or what they believe.

This Country has been duped this time. There are dirty cops for sure and in some rare cases, it might ONLY be based on race (not resisting, not warrants out for their arrest, not knives, guns, whatever)...but EVERY statistic shows it is the exception to the rule, not the rule. So how do you fix it? The answers seem to be kill the police, defund the police, kill white people, riot, rape, murder, looting, burning ...in other words, who cares if the majority are doing the right things...we have been taught to hate by people paid to get us to hate each other.

There are forces at play purposely stoking this division among us, and I assure u, they have been at play long before 2016.

"Nope there was, and more. Where were you? Where was Lebron and the almighty social justice warriors?"

This right here. Shooting numbers for cops have been decreasing for years. It's gone down for blacks alone by 63% since 2015. Gtfo with 'protesting' this **** now.

Advertisement
By using facts..NBA with out a doubt is the 2nd most popular pro league to follow in the US..and globally are only behind soccer ...and probably cricket. So idk wtf your talking about. Your literally just making up **** because for whatever rzn u don’t like basketball anymore. Fact is the league as a whole and the sport globally is the most popular it’s ever been

I may be helping inflate their numbers during the Finals. Literally the only basketball I watch. I feel like that is like a lot of people.

BLM may have started for a good reason, but that has changed. Now they are promoting violence and looting. The leader of the Chicago BLM said on national TV that she is okay with looting stores because they have insurance, and they consider it reparations. Really? Protesting is one thing, but what is happening now is far from protesting, it is rioting and anarchy. This is not how you get a point across, this is how you loose your backers and support. The term Black Lives Matter means one thing, but the group is doing another.

BLM may have started for a good reason, but that has changed. Now they are promoting violence and looting. The leader of the Chicago BLM said on national TV that she is okay with looting stores because they have insurance, and they consider it reparations. Really? Protesting is one thing, but what is happening now is far from protesting, it is rioting and anarchy. This is not how you get a point across, this is how you loose your backers and support. The term Black Lives Matter means one thing, but the group is doing another.
A lot of ppl from my community are just tired bro..I for one don’t approve of the looting. In a lot of these communities ppl are desperate and are taking advantage of those opportunities for whatever reason. Just a ****ed up situation

Advertisement
A lot of ppl from my community are just tired bro..I for one don’t approve of the looting. In a lot of these communities ppl are desperate and are taking advantage of those opportunities for whatever reason. Just a ****ed up situation
Bro, don’t waste your time......

Lol at calling this protesting.
Domestic terrorist said should be treated accordingly. Every politician takes an oath to uphold the Constitution and every soldier and officer takes an oath to defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
The libtards are defecating all over their oath and inhibiting officers from upholding theirs. Trump needs to send the military to squash this terrorism once and for all, governors be damned.

Ok, I was waiting for my first dislike. It is, shocking Tetragrammaton Cane. So, which part do you not like? The African Americans who were running BLM out of their neighborhood? Mayor Lightfoot for ONLY protecting her house and street from "protestors", or BLM for infiltrating African American communities and causing more violence?
Triggered tetraMAGAmon will mark dumb, any viewpoint that "leans right." LMAO....If you get the dumb vote from him, it's all the confirmation you need that you are a wise and uninfluenced free thinker.

Advertisement
There is NEVER a time or reason to riot or loot and destroy communities. People's livelihoods and retirements and children's futures are being burned to the ground. This is horse**** and all the people screaming "victim" are literally causing numerous innocent people to become victims.

Thousand Currents handles BLM funds - BLM is not currently recognized as a charity organization.

Thousand Currents is partly run by Susan Rosenberg, a convicted terrorist (bombing) pardoned by Clinton.

2019 BLM Funds:

25% salaries
49% 'consultant fees'
The remainder:

Much of the rest was allocated to accounting, bank fees, information technology, insurance, legal fees, and office expenses. A small amount distributed for grants.

There is NEVER a time or reason to riot or loot and destroy communities. People's livelihoods and retirements and children's futures are being burned to the ground. This is horse**** and all the people screaming "victim" are literally causing numerous innocent people to become victims.
The act that birthed the start of this nation was done in protest that involved riot, looting and destruction of property. I’m not condoning it. I’m also not acting like this is something in history exclusive to this movement

Advertisement
The act that birthed the start of this nation was done in protest that involved riot, looting and destruction of property. I’m not condoning it. I’m also not acting like this is something in history exclusive to this movement

9BAE565A-A04F-4914-8A30-5D7B474112A3.gif

WTH are you talking about....the Indians? I appreciate that you don't condone it, as no one should, on any side of the main issue. None of that pertains to domestic terrorist burning down cities in 2020. We are in very dangerous and crucial times my friend.

WTH are you talking about....the Indians? I appreciate that you don't condone it, as no one should, on any side of the main issue. None of that pertains to domestic terrorist burning down cities in 2020. We are in very dangerous and crucial times my friend.
No..not native Americans. Talking about the Boston tea party. History can always be related back and linked to Present day events. That’s why it’s good to know history. Dangerous times? America’s seen and been through worse.

Advertisement
Back