NBA Lakers and Clippers vote to boycott remainder of playoffs

Boston tea party..fascinating event..heard they was destroying tea, stealing the queen’s biscuits, attempted to sink a ship, assaulting British law enforcement Etc etc. but there were good ppl on both sides

I knew what you were referring too. Just thought it was dumb comparison that side of the isle continues to try and push. That was real oppression with taxation with no representation. Not this fake sh*t that one side brings up every four years for votes in an election recently.

Advertisement
I knew what you were referring too. Just thought it was dumb comparison that side of the isle continues to try and push. That was real oppression with taxation with no representation. Not this fake sh*t that one side brings up every four years for votes in an election recently.
So policing/law enforcement issues haven’t been a problem in black/brown communities historically? Do u think ppls outrage is being made up? Systematic racism and oppression has/is not been a issue in America to minority communities?

And u do realize the Boston tea party was a protest that turned into a riot Where property was deliberately destroyed..

No..not native Americans. Talking about the Boston tea party. History can always be related back and linked to Present day events. That’s why it’s good to know history. Dangerous times? America’s seen and been through worse.
This is another issue with the libtards wanting to erase history and yes, it is and these are, very dangerous times. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

So policing/law enforcement issues haven’t been a problem in black/brown communities historically? Do u think ppls outrage is being made up? Systematic racism and oppression has/is not been a issue in America to minority communities?

Nope. Biggest issue is fatherless households in the black/brown community. Not enough a$$ whippings to teach these kids respect. Not to mention the data just doesn't support your theory my friend. More white people are killed at the hands of police every year with it being almost double black/brown with whites even accounting for less crime. Why isn't white folks rioting. The outrage is a result of a media narrative to stir the pot with misinformation to cause emotional driven national unrest for not only ratings but get their party back into power. How about black/brown leaders and pro athletes come out and ask these individuals to stop resisting arrest when breaking the law. I mean, what would that hurt? Is there racist in the United States? Of course, and there always will be, but nowhere near the level that's being pushed by the media, pro sports, and politicians. To be honest it seems lately racism has been more directed at whites. In 2020, what rights does everyone not have. The data just does not support your opinion of there being Systematic racism. Saying all that why do we have to focus on race at all? Can it not just be a criminal and a cop? This whole movement is racist. You say any race before "lives matter" that's racist any way you slice it.

Advertisement
This is another issue with the libtards wanting to erase history and yes, it is and these are, very dangerous times. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
It’s not about erasing history. More about owning up to it and the fact that history does effect events today. The problem is most Americans don’t rlly know the history. And isn’t thought properly in schools. And some of those who know don’t want to t live up to the worse parts

305/954 is literally the dude from Malibu's most wanted.
1599059811191.gif

Advertisement
It’s not about erasing history. More about owning up to it and the fact that history does effect events today. The problem is most Americans don’t rlly know the history. And isn’t thought properly in schools. And some of those who know don’t want to t live up to the worse parts
I do agree the schools are failing our children, 100.

Nope. Biggest issue is fatherless households in the black/brown community. Not enough a$$ whippings to teach these kids respect. Not to mention the data just doesn't support your theory my friend. More white people are killed at the hands of police every year with it being almost double black/brown with whites even accounting for less crime. Why isn't white folks rioting. The outrage is a result of a media narrative to stir the pot with misinformation to cause emotional driven national unrest for not only ratings but get their party back into power. How about black/brown leaders and pro athletes come out and ask these individuals to stop resisting arrest when breaking the law. I mean, what would that hurt? Is there racist in the United States? Of course, and there always will be, but nowhere near the level that's being pushed by the media, pro sports, and politicians. To be honest it seems lately racism has been more directed at whites. In 2020, what rights does everyone not have. The data just does not support your opinion of there being Systematic racism. Saying all that why do we have to focus on race at all? Can it not just be a criminal and a cop? This whole movement is racist. You say any race before "lives matter" that's racist any way you slice it.
1599059996161.gif

I get that a comparison. I was referring to the cause. There's no reason people should be rioting right now.
Well that’s your opinion. Telling other communities how they should feel isn’t something I practice..and your whole paragraph that u wrote..there’s no rzn for further discussion on this topic

Advertisement
Great post and to further my point on the schools, when they took God and discipline out, everything went to ****. We now have a generation of spoiled and entitled brats that believe "what can my country do for me" instead of what can I do for my country and myself.

Why do you keep pretending you’re black dude?
Lol..how about we make a friendly wager about this..if I show u I’m indeed 26 and black..u never post here again..if I can’t prove to u that I’m black..I’ll never post here again..

Advertisement
Well that’s your opinion. Telling other communities how they should feel isn’t something I practice..and your whole paragraph that u wrote..there’s no rzn for further discussion on this topic

Facts don't care about your feelings or other communities feelings. There's data that backs up what I said. However, you can keep your head in the sand. It's all good.

Facts don't care about your feelings or other communities feelings. There's data that backs up what I said. However, you can keep your head in the sand. It's all good.
There was absolutely nothing factual u provided 😂..it was your opinion. Your entitled to it. Many ppl wouldn’t agree with it at all

The root cause of that is black communities disproportionately attributing to crime. Figure out your own home before blaming others. Maybe if said communities weren't riddled with crime....developers...businesses...may come in and improve the area. Property values go up, wealth rises, schools improve....

Maybe I'm just crazy. It's definitely a made up term that's causing all of this.

Advertisement
Back