NBA Lakers and Clippers vote to boycott remainder of playoffs

That LeBust is a quitter is. a given.

What i don't want to hear from these people is how hard they had to work to overcome everything and they never thought about quitting...and then they went out there and quit in front of the world.

Advertisement
The problem is they are screaming into the wind and adding to the noise. If EVERYONE would shut up and stop complaining, then in the quiet we can focus on what needs to be fixed and get it fixed as a unified nation.
Dumb.

The advances made in Civil Rights in America occurred because people stood up and spoke out. I can't think of any situation involving racism that was made better by not highlighting the racism. The Montgomery Bus Boycott highlighted racism...Bloody Sunday highlighted racism...never seen it work in the reverse.

Racists are like fungus, they don’t like light.

Advertisement
All I hear is a bunch of heartless and hateful comments about money lost and juvenile name calling. Not one of you addressed why these young men are willing to forgo millions to stand up to something that has been happening in America before and since the age of Industrialization, THE KILLING AND MURDERING OF BLACK PEOPLE!

Your systemic, deep seated and taught hate, won't allow you to understand and accept why such a humanistic right of life would propel a people to stand up and demand that we be arrested and not shot in the back.

Why can't we all agree that the police just SIMPLY subdue and arrest unruly BLACK offenders and not shoot them.

Dumb.

The advances made in Civil Rights in America occurred because people stood up and spoke out. I can't think of any situation involving racism that was made better by not highlighting the racism. The Montgomery Bus Boycott highlighted racism...Bloody Sunday highlighted racism...never seen it work in the reverse.

Racists are like fungus, they don’t like light.

Times were different back then. Today, every group is crying out for changes that they want, so much so that it is all noise and viewed negatively. Your voice cannot be heard if you are singing in windstorm. Only in the silence can one man's voice be heard. If everyone would just shut up and agree to be silent and talk, maybe we could accomplish something.

Also, as long as the violence continues, nothing good will be done because the violence is all that is seen and cannot be separated from the true protest.

Additional, as long as political parties manipulate events to their whims and desires, nothing will be accomplished. Americans need to stop allowing the media and politicians to divide us and stand strong. Nothing can stop America if its people stand strong together.

Sorry, could care less. They can dissolve the NBA and it wouldn't matter to me. Back when I used to watch (youngin' until about 2000) the NBA had players that played because they loved the game and were paid well (it seemed).
Today, we have money hungry fools that run the asylum. No respect for the game. The games are to be played and won or lost, they are not a political platform. If they want to be politicians, run for office, if you want to play in the NBA play ball and shut your mouth.
I am all for them speaking for what they believe in and trying to make change, but they are ruining the game itself and so is NFL to some extent, just not as bad yet.
There is a time and place for everything and a basketball court is for playing ball. That is it.
JMO.
It is deep seething racist like you, who have spent generations of promoting and being taught teaching racism, that want Black People to shut up and not exercise their rights under the Constitution, to protest. Sports is a platform because inhumane people like you have rigged the political and police systems to be non responsive through all other channels. The fact that you see nothing wrong with police killing Black men instead of arresting them, tells me all I need to know about your soul.

Advertisement
It is deep seething racist like you, who have spent generations of promoting and being taught teaching racism, that want Black People to shut up and not exercise their rights under the Constitution, to protest. Sports is a platform because inhumane people like you have rigged the political and police systems to be non responsive through all other channels. The fact that you see nothing wrong with police killing Black men instead of arresting them, tells me all I need to know about your soul.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

0A1EEFAC-A517-40EB-A6C0-E7AFA4475872.gif

Who had a problem with Kaep taking a knee? Who has a problem with speaking on racial injustice?

Who salivates when young black boys decide to dunk basketballs and score touchdowns for their schools but don't give a **** about the communities they come from? (Hint: Go to the Recruiting board)

Who wants to be entertained? (Hint: "Shut up and dribble")

Who loves American songs, flags, and property?? (Hint: "It's disrespectful to the flag and military to kneel, even though a naval officer suggested Kaepernick take a knee. Destroyed property can be replaced. Murdered people are not coming back)---NOT American lives. Their lives do not matter.

Who shrugs their shoulders when police kill [act as judge, jury, and executioner w/o due process] Americans because they were eating ice cream in their apartment, for disobedience, or while walking away?

Since 1776. (Who has lynched tens of thousands of Americans for centuries, yet there is no anti-lynching law?)
Ladies and gentlemen...We have a delicate little snowflake in our midst. The one who believes some type of utopian society, one where nothing bad ever happens, has ever, in the history of the world, existed.

And yes I'm all for police reform...Just don't make it a race issue, you know...How media obviously does. We don't hear anything about when white people get shot even though raw numbers show that more do and it is not at a disproportionate rate at all among violent police encounters.

Last edited:
There's a reason a lot of people in this country and from around the world for that matter are in an uproar. I know for some of you it won't be easy to give up your privilege, but whether you like it or not the pendulum of equality is starting to swing in the opposite direction.
The reason is because there a lot of delusional snowflake f**ks that believe everyone is a victim in this world. You little outraged types just have to let it all spew.

But more people of all races are starting to see through the lies of liberals...You little fake *** rebels and anti-fascist types will hopefully soon be a thing of the past.

Imagine being anti-fascist in a country whose government doesn't show one fascist characteristic. Big bad rebels when your country allows you to be...If this was a fascist govt they would have had a tank driven over them 2 months ago.

Advertisement
I wont argue that Lebron is making a huge mistake, but when you say that all of these guys are following him and this is mainly on him...because he has the loudest voice is crazy.

In any normal year we all sit around listen to these entitled ***** gripe and complain about 'money', or 'wanting to be the man for their own team', or what the **** ever! They all have a voice and an opinion of their own....but in a time like this, all of sudden they are all following Lebron. That is bull****. He is being ridiculous and he is plastered all over media, but they all share the same responsibility in this, in my opinion.
Not sure what you’re trying to say here

Most of y’all are so caught up in the narrative that’s been shaped by the media and politicians that you’re missing the point.

People have a hatred toward the NBA bc of their hypocritical stance on politics and human rights. There is legitimate genocide happening in China and they can’t muster up the courage to say one bad thing about it. Even after there was a video of people being tied up and forced onto trains like it’s the d*** holocaust. Their NBA camps in China are used to beat kids and they won’t comment. Their apparel is manufactured by slave labor and nothing. They love to say they “won’t be silenced,” but turn a blind eye to the CCP silencing their own citizens.

It’s perfectly fine for them to get rich off the backs of actual slave labor, but they want to demonize owners of their teams and say the word “owner” isn’t politically correct. It’s all right there in front of you. I suggest you open your eyes and look.

Advertisement
All I hear is a bunch of heartless and hateful comments about money lost and juvenile name calling. Not one of you addressed why these young men are willing to forgo millions to stand up to something that has been happening in America before and since the age of Industrialization, THE KILLING AND MURDERING OF BLACK PEOPLE!

Your systemic, deep seated and taught hate, won't allow you to understand and accept why such a humanistic right of life would propel a people to stand up and demand that we be arrested and not shot in the back.

Why can't we all agree that the police just SIMPLY subdue and arrest unruly BLACK offenders and not shoot them.

Are they willing to forgo millions in contract money? You don't know that. None of them have lost a dime yet. That could be the interesting thing to watch is how much someone cares when it affects their own financial standpoint.

Out of curiosity is the P word banned on site or on Eye in the sky and recruiting board? I thought OT allowed OT. @RVA Cane

Advertisement
Back