Kris Bogle

Louisville needs to fire Petrino for Jeff Brohm yesterday. Lamar Jackson saved him.

Brohm doing his thing up there for Purdue. Louisville fans think they won’t miss a beat without Lamar lol. They already gone lose the opening game against Bama by 50...rough times coming and I can’t wait
 
As soon as Lamar declared, Petrino should have gotten his papers. Dude is a snake.
 
Getting them all on campus and at the same time is huge. Let them work on bonding with each other and get that dialogue going about teaming up together in college.
 
I think Harvey pops or we get source talk that he tried but was told to hold up while we go after bigger fish.
 
Huge
I don’t think any of them pull the trigger either but big news nonetheless.

^^This.

I believe this is the unit (DL) where the recruits may take a wait and see approach to the season. Especially with Simpson being relatively new to the college arena. Im sure other teams are negatively recruiting this aspect. Nonetheless, I think he earns his keep (on and off the field) unlike the other cat. The recruits will see this sooner rather than later. LSU will be the litmus test tho. Pass that and watch the cupboard overfloweth.

People with want are hard to deny. And you can see that Simpson's wants it!
 
He looks like a 5 star level talent to me or at least a high 4 star. I know that isn’t popular potential but this kid is the total package to me. His speed, explosiveness and fluidity make him a very intriguing prospect. I could see him playing any position on defense at a high level.
 
A Clip I saw of him.He was playing coverage and running stride for stride with a bnch of scat backs at about 220. Kid looks like he can play LB HERE. He looks like Mccloud. I kinda like his ability as a LB more so than DE.


Super 11: Jahfari Harvey


We were recruiting him at LB until we visited him in person in spring.

After that, Simpson fell in love with him as a DE. That tells me a lot about his frame and growth potential.
 
Back
Top