Kris Bogle

Doubt JJ comes I’m from Louisville and I know a high school coach supposedly he moved here with mom cause it wasn’t going good with dad back in Florida. Mom doesn’t want him to go to school in Florida, the coach told me it’ll probably be Purdue. Just letting y’all know what I was told could be BS. We was talking about recruiting and I mentioned JJ and he told me all that.

Louisville needs to fire Petrino for Jeff Brohm yesterday. Lamar Jackson saved him.

Advertisement
Louisville needs to fire Petrino for Jeff Brohm yesterday. Lamar Jackson saved him.

Brohm doing his thing up there for Purdue. Louisville fans think they won’t miss a beat without Lamar lol. They already gone lose the opening game against Bama by 50...rough times coming and I can’t wait

As soon as Lamar declared, Petrino should have gotten his papers. Dude is a snake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Getting them all on campus and at the same time is huge. Let them work on bonding with each other and get that dialogue going about teaming up together in college.

I think Harvey pops or we get source talk that he tried but was told to hold up while we go after bigger fish.

Advertisement
Huge
I don’t think any of them pull the trigger either but big news nonetheless.

^^This.

I believe this is the unit (DL) where the recruits may take a wait and see approach to the season. Especially with Simpson being relatively new to the college arena. Im sure other teams are negatively recruiting this aspect. Nonetheless, I think he earns his keep (on and off the field) unlike the other cat. The recruits will see this sooner rather than later. LSU will be the litmus test tho. Pass that and watch the cupboard overfloweth.

People with want are hard to deny. And you can see that Simpson's wants it!

Advertisement
He looks like a 5 star level talent to me or at least a high 4 star. I know that isn’t popular potential but this kid is the total package to me. His speed, explosiveness and fluidity make him a very intriguing prospect. I could see him playing any position on defense at a high level.

Advertisement
Back