Kris Bogle

Cane but who do you guys like better as a prospect bogle or summerall
Bogle for sure.....
Bogle looks like he has been putting on some weight and he’s very productive and fast off the edge. He throughly outproduced Summerall who only had 2 sacks or so but bogle had like 12 plus sacks

Advertisement
Bogle for sure.....
Bogle looks like he has been putting on some weight and he’s very productive and fast off the edge. He throughly outproduced Summerall who only had 2 sacks or so but bogle had like 12 plus sacks
Summerall is more of an upside prospect

Advertisement
Bogle is at Tennessee again this weekend. He’s already OV’d there, so this visit is on his dime. Thankfully, this will likely be his last chance to visit there before he decides, whenever that may be.

How would you guys rank the de past few years as prospects coming out of high school not college between j Jackson,
j Garvin, G Rossauae, and bogle

Advertisement
How would you guys rank the de past few years as prospects coming out of high school not college between j Jackson,
j Garvin, G Rossauae, and bogle
in my opinion, Bogle is more of a final product (outside of him just adding weight/size, etc)

JJ, Garvin and GR were recruited more because of their sky high potential, which luckily for us, that potential has been reached much sooner than maybe anyone could have imagined.

in my opinion, Bogle is more of a final product (outside of him just adding weight/size, etc)

JJ, Garvin and GR were recruited more because of their sky high potential, which luckily for us, that potential has been reached much sooner than maybe anyone could have imagined.

I’d have disagree with you on JJ. Kid was college ready (polished) his senior year of HS. I agree with the rest of your assessment.

He is probably right there with JJ above the other two. However, (JJ, JG, & GR) all seem to be a bit more mentally mature then Bogle.

Advertisement
He is probably right there with JJ above the other two. However, (JJ, JG, & GR) all seem to be a bit more mentally mature then Bogle.
Agree with that at the end, bogle talent is definitely up there with them for sure though

I’d put Bogle 4th behind Jackson, Garvin, Greg R., but that isnt in disrespect, I think the above 3 could all be 1st rounders one day. Bogle could as well.

I’ll try to find out where he stands with Tennessee after this weekend. They are going all out for him right now. Got a friend close to the UT program so I will circle back to this after the weekend.

Advertisement
I’ll try to find out where he stands with Tennessee after this weekend. They are going all out for him right now. Got a friend close to the UT program so I will circle back to this after the weekend.

I feel like Pruitt had Tennessee back in the mix for some big time kids and this is one he might win. Hope I’m wrong though because Bogle looks how I want my de’s to look.

Bogle mentioned in an interview last weekend that his coach at CG wanted them to commit before their season started this fall. He said he would do that if he felt he was comfortable doing so but if not, he was waiting.

Dont worry fellas, I got my boys out recruiting Bogle, expect a commit soon :cool:

bogle.jpeg

Advertisement
Back