Kris Bogle

Advertisement
I think he's going somewhere other than UM. He's been feeling FSU/Tennessee, hope I'm wrong though.

Advertisement
Why would they make something like that up? Is there some benefit for that staff to create a story that may hurt their chances with a highly regarded recruit by embarrassing him publicly?

So they can run around saying FSU didn't want an obvious Miami lean.

Sorry guys he's been playing games the whole cycle, thats a bad look. Everyone thought he was gonna commit on an Ariz podcast. A couple weeks later i posted that him and lucas are full of games. Multiple sites bloggers etc had him as a cane lock but I think he on that kid/diva ****. He comes off like the type of guy that will spurn us in the end.

Advertisement
After both visits to FSU and Tennessee he posted something similar about Miami

Attachments

• 5B813EFE-CA3C-49CD-B292-CB7D23253BBB.jpeg
    5B813EFE-CA3C-49CD-B292-CB7D23253BBB.jpeg
    273.3 KB · Views: 514
Advertisement
Pretty sure they have Thibodeaux and Summerall higher on their board. Not saying he did or didn't try to commit, but it's possible they're waiting to hear from those 2, plus they offered a GA kid named Derrick McLendon and just had him in for a visit.

If they get those 2, I don't think they'd push much at all for Bogle.

Advertisement
After both visits to FSU and Tennessee he posted something similar about Miami

Saw that too. This came after some morning tweet from Tennessee "I know where my heart is at" with the little location pin in Tenn. And then a later post "Family and Loyalty is everything " with a bunch of orange emojiis #PruittEra and a retweet of some other recruit's glowing review of Pruitt and Tennessee.

Either really confused , trying to keep everyone guessing or who knows...

Saw that too. This came after some morning tweet from Tennessee "I know where my heart is at" with the little location pin in Tenn. And then a later post "Family and Loyalty is everything " with a bunch of orange emojiis #PruittEra and a retweet of some other recruit's glowing review of Pruitt and Tennessee.

Either really confused , trying to keep everyone guessing or who knows...
Following recruiting and these kids on social media is a roller coaster. Salute to the guys like Lo, Hightower, Brevin, Scaife, Mallory, Hall, etc. These guys could have picked almost any program and played no games along the way.

Advertisement
Back