Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Pretty sure they have Thibodeaux and Summerall higher on their board. Not saying he did or didn't try to commit, but it's possible they're waiting to hear from those 2, plus they offered a GA kid named Derrick McLendon and just had him in for a visit.

If they get those 2, I don't think they'd push much at all for Bogle.

1. FSU has literally zero chance at KT. I don't care what their writers think, he's not leaving SoCal

2. FSU is not turning down a top-75 player at a premium position from South Florida.

Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to believe those made up Nole lies?

No...Josh Jobe was actually committed to us, this guy is not.
I know jobe was committed. Still the situation with this kid is extremely similar. This kid every time he talks about recruitment he only talks about miami the same way jobe did

I wrote in another Bogle thread that two of his teammates told me he was genuinely torn between us and FSU.

That's much more bevelievable than 90% of the trash posted in this thread.

Kid is going through the recruiting process. He was on our campus pretty recently IIRC. Not every kid is "trolling Miami" just because they haven't made a decision. Jobe was a troll, kids from Gibbons are usually not like that.

I doubt there's a school in this country that wouldn't take his commitment on the spot. FSU would, and we would. Hopefully Simpson can win this one

Advertisement
I for one am shocked that a big time prospect doesn’t have his mind made up on what school to go to already.

Who knows about Bogle but one thing has become obvious to me. Taggert is going to be a handful for us in recruiting. I was impressed how well he finished up last year with a limited amount of time. Same with the Gators but our guy is no lightweight either. The bottom line is that there is enough talent in this state to populate the classes of the big three. We just need to shut out the out of state schools.

Advertisement
I've never been to FSU, what is the allure? Seems like no matter who is at the helm they constantly get big fish.

Is it really FAMU/FSU girls? Are they heavy into the bags?

What am I missing?

The level of talent (famu/FSU) overwhelms these kids. Add to it your the man in tally , when in Miami regardless how big time you are your not reaching status of the local guys from the WEZ. Dont think their bag game is that strong...they play it up on the visits up there..these dudes are smashin all kinda things...if Crab Legs was running trains what you think?

No noise with CG staff or student body of a commitment. He did make mention of all the love big #15 was receiving from the media

The pUss* available at UM pails in comparison to FAMU/FSU

Well if you’re gonna go two schools then UM/FIU vs FSU/FAMU. Honestly the chicks in Tally are pretty nice (I visited there a time or two when I went to college in Jacksonville). But I don’t think the Miami schools pale in comparison to the Tally schools. But, it’s just opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What? Summerall was at UM Saturday?
Unless the kid has a twin than yes he was.
I just looked on his twitter and it shows he was at Gainesville. So i guess this was another kid. No clue who that was then cause i could've swore his nametag said the same. My fault fellas.

Last edited:
Well if you’re gonna go two schools then UM/FIU vs FSU/FAMU. Honestly the chicks in Tally are pretty nice (I visited there a time or two when I went to college in Jacksonville). But I don’t think the Miami schools pale in comparison to the Tally schools. But, it’s just opinion.

You need to add the South Beach action to the equation.

UM/FIU/ MDCC/South Beach >. FSU/FAMU/ willie’s petting zoo

Advertisement
Back