Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Well if you’re gonna go two schools then UM/FIU vs FSU/FAMU. Honestly the chicks in Tally are pretty nice (I visited there a time or two when I went to college in Jacksonville). But I don’t think the Miami schools pale in comparison to the Tally schools. But, it’s just opinion.

Our own players head up to tally chasin Pu*ssy. People leave Miami to head up there to get it. Its a big fish in a small pond thing. We have wayyyyy more...but the simple fact is we got um/fiu girls messing with millionaire sugar daddies. These dudes are gods in tally

Advertisement
Miami has the hottest women of any City in the U.S.

We've one more NCs than FSU.
We have two more NCs. Why does your comment have to be mutually exclusive? The question wasn’t why is FSU better than Miami the question was why does FSU recruit at a high level. I answered that, accurately and concisely. Then a couple of you took it as a slight against Miami when my answer never did anything of the sorts.

If you need to go to tally for p*ssy you’re not doing it right

You guys gotta be kidding me.
It’s college, what else are they gonna do other than get poontang? Like someone said above, they are worshipped up there. I’m from there so I’ve seen it with my own eyes, they are celebrities even if they don’t start. Any other city they’re nobodies.

Our own players head up to tally chasin Pu*ssy. People leave Miami to head up there to get it. Its a big fish in a small pond thing. We have wayyyyy more...but the simple fact is we got um/fiu girls messing with millionaire sugar daddies. These dudes are gods in tally
Nailed it right here.

We got the baddest woman, but they ain't chasin after College Players.

They chasin after pro ballers and businessmen.

Advertisement
I'm sure the UM players don't have a problem meeting ladies on campus but a majority of these south beach hoochies aren't trying to get with some broke college kid. In college towns, players are gods, In a metro area like Miami, they're just college kids. These chicks are after money and there's a ton if it down here.

The level of talent (famu/FSU) overwhelms these kids. Add to it your the man in tally , when in Miami regardless how big time you are your not reaching status of the local guys from the WEZ. Dont think their bag game is that strong...they play it up on the visits up there..these dudes are smashin all kinda things...if Crab Legs was running trains what you think?

But did you see the ugly *** white girl that acccused him of rape? All this talk about prime *** up in Tally but they up there trying to run trains on that.

Unless you need different strange every ten minutes there’s enough poon just about anywhere, unless there’s something way way off about you, or you have zero game.

Sure the pool has more fish in Tally on a per person basis F to M ratio, but unless you can do ten at a time without coming up for air, you can get plenty here. Esp if you’re a football player. Yea, you ain’t getting the gold diggers, but there’s plenty of horny chicks down here. C’mon guys.

Advertisement
It’s college, what else are they gonna do other than get poontang? Like someone said above, they are worshipped up there. I’m from there so I’ve seen it with my own eyes, they are celebrities even if they don’t start. Any other city they’re nobodies.

Our starters/stars are nobodies in Miami. Im telling you seeing this with my own eyes multiple times. I was in a club where edgerrin, clinton, and a few of there friends were (as recently as 2 years ago)..and they were getting no love because they wasnt in vip (smart move by them). They actually were next to me and my best friend like regular dudes for most of the night..while the thots/sac chasers were flaunting for the guys bussin bottles in vip.

I dont have to keep explaining it to you..that our own players head up there. Theres a reason lol. Yall ask why FSU in the middle of nowhere recruits the way they do at that level..theres part of the answer. It's basically the same thing in Gainesville..But with FAMU ...FSU is on another level.

Nailed it right here.

We got the baddest woman, but they ain't chasin after College Players.

They chasin after pro ballers and businessmen.
I work in south beach. Yes there are some places where you have your gold diggers. But this place my dude is a buffet of riches. While the local women are fine as all **** there are plenty of beautiful women from all over the world that come here to party get wild and leave with a bag of skeletons in their closet. I know uber drivers who get more *** than a toilet seat. This place is Vegas on steroids. I just had a dude as a patient who works as at the beach setting up umbrellas and sun chairs and yes he gets a pay check and also gets paid. Can’t inagine being a UM player and hanging out down here. I’ve been to tally and Gainesville and the atmosphere is the same as any college town. That’s why the entire world doesn’t put them on their bucket list nor do any nfl players have homes there.
You have Swedish girls on vacation. Colombian girls visiting family, and you know who else, the **** college girls from all over the us. Do Nebraska chicks visit Gainesville on Memorial Day or New Years, or summer vacation? Nope they come down here. Why go to tally for FAMU girls when they all come down here to party.
Like I said it’s a buffet and Definitely not something that fsu or any other school can ever have an advantage on the U.

Advertisement
The level of talent (famu/FSU) overwhelms these kids. Add to it your the man in tally , when in Miami regardless how big time you are your not reaching status of the local guys from the WEZ. Dont think their bag game is that strong...they play it up on the visits up there..these dudes are smashin all kinda things...if Crab Legs was running trains what you think?

The Seminole bag game is alive and well trust me. It’s not as big or complex as bama’s Def not ‘roided up like Uga’s but it’s there. It exist and is effective. That’s why I have so much respect for our coaches. They are doing it the miami way. Odds are against us and are backs against the wall but they still rep for this U.

South Fla has far better prime *** than any of these crap college towns and if you have game, you have your pick of the litter here. However, in these **** towns even the 3rd stringers and walk on’s are treated like Gawds, can go anywhere, have run of the town in addition to the abundance of second rate *** they get. In some of them you can literally get away with murder.

Our stud players are Kings on campus, but when they head out on the town, they are just another dude. Most guys can’t even get into clubs on Sobe because it’s 21 and over. It’s why when you see a recruit be an attention wh*re and drama queen about the process, it’s highly unlikely they will be coming here.

It may seem like a detriment but I think this is a positive for us. We are getting ballers who are focused on greatness, getting to the next level, making Pro Bowls and eventually having a shot at HOF. It weeds out these other cats, whose pinnacle of their career will be the 3 to 4 years every yahoo in a **** town knows who they are. Our NFL record speaks for itself.

I work in south beach. Yes there are some places where you have your gold diggers. But this place my dude is a buffet of riches. While the local women are fine as all **** there are plenty of beautiful women from all over the world that come here to party get wild and leave with a bag of skeletons in their closet. I know uber drivers who get more *** than a toilet seat. This place is Vegas on steroids. I just had a dude as a patient who works as at the beach setting up umbrellas and sun chairs and yes he gets a pay check and also gets paid. Can’t inagine being a UM player and hanging out down here. I’ve been to tally and Gainesville and the atmosphere is the same as any college town. That’s why the entire world doesn’t put them on their bucket list nor do any nfl players have homes there.
You have Swedish girls on vacation. Colombian girls visiting family, and you know who else, the **** college girls from all over the us. Do Nebraska chicks visit Gainesville on Memorial Day or New Years, or summer vacation? Nope they come down here. Why go to tally for FAMU girls when they all come down here to party.
Like I said it’s a buffet and Definitely not something that fsu or any other school can ever have an advantage on the U.

Exactly what I’m talking about.

If you’ve got a swinging dlck, your two front teeth, and just a bare minimum of game, you’re getting all the strange you want from horny females, especially if you’re a football player.

You ain’t getting the VIP bottle chasers, but fūck those head cases anyways. They’re pathetic. There’s thousands of others all over the place in other clubs on South Beach everywhere. Listen to my man up here

Fsu killin it taggert is what we think he is a beast on the trail. We need bogel n we better win here

Advertisement
Back