Kris Bogle

The great thing is the kids that do pick UM will be laughing at their buddies who chooses FSwho when they are average for 3 years straight. The problem with S. FL kids is they can't seem to understand what formula could get them an NC. If these kids actually researched what UM could be if they stayed home they would realize the mistakes they're making. I know I know BAGS speak louder than words.

Advertisement
Our starters/stars are nobodies in Miami. Im telling you seeing this with my own eyes multiple times. I was in a club where edgerrin, clinton, and a few of there friends were (as recently as 2 years ago)..and they were getting no love because they wasnt in vip (smart move by them). They actually were next to me and my best friend like regular dudes for most of the night..while the thots/sac chasers were flaunting for the guys bussin bottles in vip.

I dont have to keep explaining it to you..that our own players head up there. Theres a reason lol. Yall ask why FSU in the middle of nowhere recruits the way they do at that level..theres part of the answer. It's basically the same thing in Gainesville..But with FAMU ...FSU is on another level.

As someone who does promotion on the side, I can say that you hit this spot on. Some people just don’t understand lol

Fsu killin it taggert is what we think he is a beast on the trail. We need bogel n we better win here

Hes getting that 1st year bump just like a lot of coaches do. Lets see what the results are on the field.

I mean remember he still had only 1 good year at USF.... USF.... I say again USF

Our own players head up to tally chasin Pu*ssy. People leave Miami to head up there to get it. Its a big fish in a small pond thing. We have wayyyyy more...but the simple fact is we got um/fiu girls messing with millionaire sugar daddies. These dudes are gods in tally

tumblr_o54n4gqPAH1tb7uwxo1_500.gif

kim-zolciak-big-poppa.gif

Last edited:
Hes getting that 1st year bump just like a lot of coaches do. Lets see what the results are on the field.

I mean remember he still had only 1 good year at USF.... USF.... I say again USF
Ricjt aint get that bumphis first year until last year (n got blasted when it came to closing) was his bump year in year three.....ya gun learn quick taggerts a real savage on the trail

Advertisement
As someone who does promotion on the side, I can say that you hit this spot on. Some people just don’t understand lol
I do understand.
That’s why there is a lot of other places to go to besides the clubs that charge 300$ to get in b cause drake or Kanye is in the club. Yes IN the club and not even preforming. 5k minimum tables and ridiculous prices for even bottled water. There are people that party down here that laugh at nfl money. But that’s just some of the places. Also, the sand bar is free and so is Nixon beach and both of those places are the bomb Just you tube it. Pretty easy for a UM player to find someone with a boat.
I mean you can just hang out at the pool at the flamingo if you know someone who lives there. You might get an std just by swimming in that pool. Like I said a buffet of endless possibilities. What about the gentleman’s clubs. I mean **** man you can find quality top shelf *** at the chili’s in Kendall. Thursday night 2 for 1 drinks.
I’m an old *** and I’ve lived in Cali MYC and Texas. When I was stationed in the west coast I partied in Tijuana, Ensenada, lake havasu, and padre island. We basically have all of that down here and more with better women. From islamorada to palm beach and the sand bars. But some of you want to concentrate on places like LIV as the only place to go party. There is also a world of difference in being 18-24 as opposed to beinng middle aged and partying. That applies anywhere. I make way more money than my nephew but I can guarantee that he’s getting way luckier in south beach than me.

Let's be real too. Taggart wouldn't have been the choice for head coach except for the fact that Jimbo screwed them and put them in a bind. Also, look at the team of assistant coaches he's put together and you realize FSU will be as bad or worse as last year.

Well if you’re gonna go two schools then UM/FIU vs FSU/FAMU. Honestly the chicks in Tally are pretty nice (I visited there a time or two when I went to college in Jacksonville). But I don’t think the Miami schools pale in comparison to the Tally schools. But, it’s just opinion.

I think it's more of the pvssy up there being more concentrated in a smaller area. We have way better pvssy but it's spread out over an entire city.

Advertisement
Our starters/stars are nobodies in Miami. Im telling you seeing this with my own eyes multiple times. I was in a club where edgerrin, clinton, and a few of there friends were (as recently as 2 years ago)..and they were getting no love because they wasnt in vip (smart move by them). They actually were next to me and my best friend like regular dudes for most of the night..while the thots/sac chasers were flaunting for the guys bussin bottles in vip.

I dont have to keep explaining it to you..that our own players head up there. Theres a reason lol. Yall ask why FSU in the middle of nowhere recruits the way they do at that level..theres part of the answer. It's basically the same thing in Gainesville..But with FAMU ...FSU is on another level.
I think ya quoted the wrong person or misread my post lol. We’re saying the same exact thing lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid may just be contemplating an after school or summer job.....nah he gettin ready to justify bags 💰

Any Defensive player that wants to play for Taggert's Defense is as stupid as any Offensive player that wants to play at Florida. FSU is going to try and outscore you with their Offense. In due time, I expect their Defense to regress tremendously.

If kid is really serious about taking care of his family, he will notice what this staff has done with Rousseau, who is not as developed but has a similar build. In 4 short months Kid has gone from likely redshirt to now appearing as a likely top 5 pick in 3 years according to one of Stefan’s team sources.

Advertisement
Back