Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Kids have no pride...Totally played himself with that if he commits somewhere else.

Ruben Foster got an Auburn tattoo before he flipped to bama. I doubt there's anything Bogle cares less about than what hand sign he was throwing up at others as a junior in high school.

Pretty sure they have Thibodeaux and Summerall higher on their board. Not saying he did or didn't try to commit, but it's possible they're waiting to hear from those 2, plus they offered a GA kid named Derrick McLendon and just had him in for a visit.

If they get those 2, I don't think they'd push much at all for Bogle.
Nobody has Summerall higher on their board than Bogle, if they do, they are idiots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ruben Foster got an Auburn tattoo before he flipped to bama. I doubt there's anything Bogle cares less about than what hand sign he was throwing up at others as a junior in high school.

Ruben gonna get some sweet new prison ink now.

Unless theres something else i dont recall that was daxson that did that to that fsu ol commit...

There was...Bogle was doing it multiple times at either Nike camp and I believe 1 other. Would beat his man around the edge and throw up the U. So corny if he doesn't come here...

10 seconds in is the first instance.

Ain’t no way in **** they didn’t accept his commitment if he tried to commit. Them bums just took a WR who runs a 5.2 40 lmaoooo.

Advertisement
Sorry guys he's been playing games the whole cycle, thats a bad look. Everyone thought he was gonna commit on an Ariz podcast. A couple weeks later i posted that him and lucas are full of games. Multiple sites bloggers etc had him as a cane lock but I think he on that kid/diva ****. He comes off like the type of guy that will spurn us in the end.
Agreed.

He ain’t coming here.

I've never been to FSU, what is the allure? Seems like no matter who is at the helm they constantly get big fish.

Is it really FAMU/FSU girls? Are they heavy into the bags?

What am I missing?

Advertisement
I've never been to FSU, what is the allure? Seems like no matter who is at the helm they constantly get big fish.

What am I missing?
***** is undefeated mane...

What am I missing?
***** and a rich football history is kinda of a big deal to a heterosexual football player....

I wrote in another Bogle thread that two of his teammates told me he was genuinely torn between us and FSU.

Advertisement
Back