Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Another negative post by you. Starting to see a trend..

How is this negative?

It's just the straight up truth. Has nothing to do with Simpson personally.

If Pruitt is going "all out" for him, like which has been reported, then we need to literally bring our A game and "step it up".

Remember - Pruitt was one of the reasons why Bama positioned themselves so well with Jobe early on. The guy knows how to recruit and is relentless.

Good news is he was on CMRs UGA staff at one point, so he knows his devilish tricks.

How is this negative?

It's just the straight up truth. Has nothing to do with Simpson personally.

If Pruitt is going "all out" for him, like which has been reported, then we need to literally bring our A game and "step it up".

Remember - Pruitt was one of the reasons why Bama positioned themselves so well with Jobe early on. The guy knows how to recruit and is relentless.

Good news is he was on CMRs UGA staff at one point, so he knows his devilish tricks.

Stfu and learn how to use “literally” correctly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just an observation- usually KB is pretty public with his visits. Pics, tweets etc. I find it interesting that he spent the weekend at Tennessee and there has been nothing since he arrived there. I saw only one tweet from KB congratulating a kid who committed to Tennessee while there over the weekend. (Apparently two kids committed there this weekend). Could mean nothing. Just thought it was a little out of the norm for him.

Great pic... you do seem to be plugged in at Gibbons... hope what you say becomes true!

He really is a good kid, Grandma was walking them to soccer camp and he came off the football field to talk with them. He actually excused himself from talking with another college football coach (not sure who was in town, Grandma aint much of a football fan) to say hello and take a photo. Always says yes ma'am/ no ma'am, comes to class on time, in uniform, with all his school work. For those that have never been inside the Gibbons circle, its pretty affluent, and some of the kids are very difficult to teach. So for someone with his athletic talents, to not be a dousche, to teachers/staff is very nice to see.

Also, just from what i see, he's just different dude then some of these high ranking football players. Gibbons isnt the top school in the state or even the county for that, and hes never left to go to STA or AH. In fact Gibbons has been put out by AH the last two years (i think).

The Gibbons environment is very similiar to that of Miami, which is why I think Miami has a better chance then what others are saying. I think he is being advised to take all his visits, here everyones pitch and then make a decision - that stands.

Lastly, staff has no idea where he ends up. But like others on here have posted its always "so in so" school and Miami.

Miami really likes JJ Weaver and I do too. 6'6 230+ pounds. College ready and probably set to blow up as I feel he is very underrated.

Doubt JJ comes I’m from Louisville and I know a high school coach supposedly he moved here with mom cause it wasn’t going good with dad back in Florida. Mom doesn’t want him to go to school in Florida, the coach told me it’ll probably be Purdue. Just letting y’all know what I was told could be BS. We was talking about recruiting and I mentioned JJ and he told me all that.

Advertisement
Back