Captain Uberpants
Freshman
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2013
- Messages
- 4,335
Commitment or not it’s going to be a battle until signing day.
Simpson needs to step up his game.
Simpson needs to step up his game.
Bogle came to campus about 2 weeks agoFar too early to be saying this.
He hasn't been here too long and we've added Munoz in the '19 class and Roberts in the '20 class along the DL.
And it's only June.
Your a freakin loser and must be related to Golden somehow...Simpson needs to step up his game.
Simpson needs to step up his game.
Another negative post by you. Starting to see a trend..
How is this negative?
It's just the straight up truth. Has nothing to do with Simpson personally.
If Pruitt is going "all out" for him, like which has been reported, then we need to literally bring our A game and "step it up".
Remember - Pruitt was one of the reasons why Bama positioned themselves so well with Jobe early on. The guy knows how to recruit and is relentless.
Good news is he was on CMRs UGA staff at one point, so he knows his devilish tricks.
Pretty obvious to me too but what do I know?This kid is not coming here.
Another negative post by you. Starting to see a trend..
Stfu and learn how to use “literally” correctly.
Great pic... you do seem to be plugged in at Gibbons... hope what you say becomes true!
You need to STFU regardlessWell hopefully he signs with us, Simpson delivers and I will gladly deserve to STFU on this topic.
Miami really likes JJ Weaver and I do too. 6'6 230+ pounds. College ready and probably set to blow up as I feel he is very underrated.
Doubt JJ comes I’m from Louisville and I know a high school coach supposedly he moved here with mom cause it wasn’t going good with dad back in Florida. Mom doesn’t want him to go to school in Florida, the coach told me it’ll probably be Purdue. Just letting y’all know what I was told could be BS. We was talking about recruiting and I mentioned JJ and he told me all that.