Kris Bogle

I know you are just relaying what you heard, so forgive me if it sounds like i am attacking you.

Not sure who the staffer is, but speaking ill of a student or employee at CG is a fireable offense-it is actually written in the employee hand book (not sure if this is standard protocol in most business) Unless its a member of the basketball staff that, is no longer employed by CG.

Bogle is a legit 6’5 with a huge wingspan
I've stood right next to him, Im 6'3 and he is slightly/if at all shorter than me. He does have very long arms, which is crazy how much he can bench (at his age). No size 16 show either, my boys asked to try his football shoes on.

The kid doesn’t have it upstairs to be elite in his opinion. He said Bogle likes UM but he sees him signing at an SEC school and then transferring after he realizes he made a mistake.
This staffer is an idiot, and I doubt he is a teacher. Ive spoke about how behind he was when he got to CG and how he extremely hard he worked to catch up. To have that much pride in your education, when you could easily coast by on athletic talent, makes me think he has it "up stairs." And in my interactions with staff they diffinatly think hes gonna be a stud at the next level.

Bogle likes UM but he sees him signing at an SEC school
Bogle likes every school :cool:

He thinks the kid will have zero patience without getting early PT.
Hes a millennial, none of them have any patience :biggrin-new:

Id be interested in talking to this staffer, Ill be at CG basketball camp all week, if you happen to cross paths with this person again. Just odd this persons openion differs quite a bit from so many others.

Interesting; just read OPs response to yours-who knows?

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is still about 200 pounds. Hes a big time basketball player, if he gives up basketball in college, the weight will come on pretty quickly.
Interesting; just read OPs response to yours-who knows?

Exactly at the end of the day, know one knows but the athlete, and maybe he doesnt know at this point. Ive known most of the academic/athletic staff since i was 7 years old, and we speak pretty freely amongst one and other. What Op said was something that i had never heard of prior, but hey, every person is entitled to their own opinion. And Ive been to many of those Los Olas back yard BBQ, friend of mine at CG dad was CEO of Blockerbuster Video, they can get pretty insaine *you young kids may not have heard of Blockbuster :)
I can speak for the physically measurments, having worked out with him.
Last thing, the reply was that this staffer thinks he'll sale out and take bags, maybe he will maybe he wont. And in the grand scheme of things 200k isnt close to millions, but I can tell you one thing it will do. It will be able to move your family into a pretty nice home in a good neighborhood. Id love to see him stay home and play at Miami, but as Ive gotten older, Ive learned not to judge someone till you walk a mile in thier shoes.

Advertisement
My issue with Bogle is that he Seems to be much more emotionally immature than the than JJ, JG, and GR. Seems to carry himself much more like DJ Johnson.

I think you’re right. All of the three above were never on the scene. Committed and shut it down. Not saying Bogle needs to do that but the maturity level of the 3 we have now was a precursor because of how they handled their recruitment.

I think there’s a huge difference between what Bogle/Stevenson are doing (taking visits, enjoying the process) versus what someone like Lucas is doing.

Advertisement
Easy for these attention loving kids to go psycho with so many teams promising them priority treatment, stardom,$$ and an nfl future. Not a reference to Bogel since I don't know him, but in general.

Recruiting is unpredictable. In the end no one knows anything. Let’s see when signing day comes. For now just hang on to the ride. Going to be lots of turns.

Advertisement
Recruiting is unpredictable. In the end no one knows anything. Let’s see when signing day comes. For now just hang on to the ride. Going to be lots of turns.

Kind of similiar to major9's recruitment, lets hope it turns out the same.
I fully understand its a Miami board and we all want to see him in canes gear, that being said, having spoken with him and how great he has been to my family, im bowing out of it.

I fully understand its a Miami board and we all want to see him in canes gear, that being said, having spoken with him and how great he has been to my family, im bowing out of it.

Ok fellas, last time I speak on

UT out, Miami vs Bama
He's sacking in ACC

Advertisement

Was thinking the same thing when 9 was being recruited. In the end we win out, he loves his city too much. Also we’re going to ball out this year!! That always helps.

Advertisement
Back