Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Buc said UT asked him to commit on his visit, he did not. After a few drinks last night I just ran with it.
Just got feeling its miami v Bama

Just wonder how high on Bama's board he is.... I know he worked out for Bama - he posted the pics. I think Bama may be higher on
his list than he is right now on theirs..... Not that it couldn't change in an instant. He says he is waiting until Feb to decide in his public interviews

Just wonder how high on Bama's board he is.... I know he worked out for Bama - he posted the pics. I think Bama may be higher on
his list than he is right now on theirs..... Not that it couldn't change in an instant. He says he is waiting until Feb to decide in his public interviews

That **** sucker did land a helicopter on the baseball field just to talk to him, I would think he would be pretty high on their board.

Advertisement
Our staff seems to love him, so I hope we land him. I don't get the uproar though. His frame is slight for a D1 DE and I don't see an Olivier Vernon type first step that would offset that. Obviously a lot of great coaches want him so I'm missing something.

Bogle reminds me a lot of Tim Williams as a prospect. Tim Williams worked out real well for Bama. I'm sure Bogle is high on Bama's list.
I don’t see Bogle as a Tim Williams. Bogle would be better of as a 4/3 DE than a 3/4 OLB. They already have Kevin Harris who is very similar to Bogle already so...

In these official visit /recruiting visit pics the only Jersey the recruits need to be in is the all white until they fix them orange and green jerseys with the strawberry patterns.
958A68F8-4AA2-413F-B976-26514577599C.jpeg

Advertisement
Solomon's mom posted a pic of him, couch, solomon, and Wingo. Couch and Solomon are throwing up the U while Wingo throws up the O (OSU) and Bogle throws up Alabama. This is going to be a nightmare recruitment. New leaders everyday. What we have to do is weather the storm and stay in his ear till the end.

I wouldn’t waste any more time on Bogle. Dude seems like he has that Bama/SEC front runner mentality like most of these Broward divas. Why continue to waste time and resources on someone who has all but come out and said he doesn’t want to play here?

Get me JJ Weaver please and don't sweat Bogle.

Let him do his thing and either he comes or he sells out to Buma.

Weaver is a stud!!!

Name one kid with a similar recruitment to Bogle that we have landed in the end.

This is the type of dude who throws our hat on the floor while signs with an SEC school.

Advertisement
Y’all be so ready to give up every little twist and turn in recruiting. Quit following this sh*t, you have to win big boy recruiting battles period, ain’t nothing going to be easy

Advertisement
Name one kid with a similar recruitment to Bogle that we have landed in the end.

This is the type of dude who throws our hat on the floor while signs with an SEC school.
I have zero expectation that this dude will be in the class. I don’t think we are in his REAL Top 5. He will string us along and troll us all year. **** em if he doesn’t want to be a Cane!

We have an ok class right now it’s not great

No class is ever great at this stage, no matter what it’s ranked.

They’re only judges as great years later.

Manny is a silver tongued devil, but in principle, what he said this morning is correct. And if it is, and our coaches are evaluating correctly, this will be as good as any top six or seven class when it’s all said and done.

We just have to accept there are going to be some highly rated divas from south Florida every recruiting season that are going to bag up, and we are not going to get.

Relaxxxxx. Like I said we have a great chance but this is not gonna be over anytime soon and is gonna have more twists and turns than the Hulk ride at Universal Studios

Relaxxxxx. Like I said we have a great chance but this is not gonna be over anytime soon and is gonna have more twists and turns than the Hulk ride at Universal Studios

I agree with this. I really think the kid is enjoying the attention - and why not. They work hard to get all of these offers. He may have thrown up the "A" this morning but then he posted a whole instagram story of the UM photo collage he has on the wall in his room - looked like pics and correspondence we must send him. It was pretty impressive, btw. He also posted the good luck pic we sent recruits for the Rivals event (as well as the one Oregon sent him). He has consistently said he isn't committing until February signing. Long time to go...

Advertisement
Back