Kj Sails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of grammar in this thread. Not at all how I expected this one would go.

@Tee3000 , I'm not trying to **** in your morning cereal, but you seem like a man who appreciates education. To that end, "you're" is the contraction of "you are", while "your" is the possessive form of the pronoun "you."

Here's an example of both used properly in a sentence: You're making me laugh with some of your shots in this thread.

Now go with God. I wish you fortune in the wars to come.

/backs out slowly

I’m not mad it fam but I didn’t start this entire grammar thing. CF **** head did.

Respect though

Advertisement
Agreed.

I don't think Corner is as big a issue for us, we're just going to be young, but adding an experienced upperclassmen doesn't solve the issue if that upperclassmen isn't all that good.

At some point we gotta see what we got with the young pups, can't keep relying on GT's & JUCO's at Cormer every year expecting for 1 year stop gaps to play above their ability.

I don't even have a problem with us considering this kid, but only as a backup depth player, not as a starter.
Truth. People cry about some of the DBs we lost but we have some young dudes that should ball out

I like how your visceral reaction is to always bring up your imaginary oppressors, violence, and race. Very high level thinking.

Now he’s projecting his racist ideology on me like I subscribe to his retarded BS. Anyone reading this **** has a clear view of who you are & would know I never wrote anything like that in this thread or anywhere. You’re a clown that needs to stop wasting oxygen for the rest of us.

You’re just showing your true colors. You’re a racist piece of trash...period.

Don’t want or need him. Won’t be eligible till next season by that time blades Ivey And the 2 incoming freshman will be ready to go. Use that scholarship on a high school kid or a high profile transfer

He’s eligible now...but he’s good though.

Now he’s projecting his racist ideology on me like I subscribe to his retarded BS. Anyone reading this **** has a clear view of who you are & would know I never wrote anything like that in this thread or anywhere. You’re a clown that needs to stop wasting oxygen for the rest of us.

You’re just showing your true colors. You’re a racist piece of trash...period.

Look buddy, i made fun of you for calling yourself a "Corporate HR Boss" and this is what you wrote.

See man...you're a typical bigoted piece of fluffering **** that pollutes our great society. This society will take another major leap forward to greater heights when stereotyping pieces of **** like you are dead and gone but the sad part is you've likely passed down this line of thinking to your kids and grand children....no worries....my child and others like me have taught our children to beat the dog **** out of the trash your weak lineage and substandard DNA produces if they should ever dare exhibit the same characteristics from their piece of **** parents.

See, you don't surprise me, I fully expect comments like that from people like you...I would bet anything that you have child **** on your computer but you believe in GOD though...LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Freaking maggot.

You're the one who started with the race bull**** right off the bat. Than you bring up training your children to fight people and accusations of child ****.

You're unstable. I'm done here.

Advertisement
Look buddy, i made fun of you for calling yourself a "Corporate HR Boss" and this is what you wrote.

See man...you're a typical bigoted piece of fluffering **** that pollutes our great society. This society will take another major leap forward to greater heights when stereotyping pieces of **** like you are dead and gone but the sad part is you've likely passed down this line of thinking to your kids and grand children....no worries....my child and others like me have taught our children to beat the dog **** out of the trash your weak lineage and substandard DNA produces if they should ever dare exhibit the same characteristics from their piece of **** parents.

See, you don't surprise me, I fully expect comments like that from people like you...I would bet anything that you have child **** on your computer but you believe in GOD though...LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Freaking maggot.

You're the one who started with the race bull**** right off the bat. Than you bring up training your children to fight people and accusations of child ****.

You're unstable. I'm done here.

Are you smoking a$$ crack? That’s my reply to you due to your initial ridiculous bigotry that message board talk/jargon/posts etc somehow equates to what one does for a living...you fake *** wannabe victim. I put you in your place. You think that erases your “dance boy” & other BS you spewed here? Everyone that liked my reply knew exactly what you were getting at..& then you let it all fly thus proving me right.

You’re a clown & exposed your pathetic Jim crow ideologies for everyone to see. Go play in traffic with a blind fold on. SAND

KJ Salis with the pass rush we've had the past 2 years is an absolute baller here.

Guys here are clueless talking about he's average...insanity.
Y’all are tripping. I watched all Unc games and kJ sails sucks. He’s a small animated cb and got burnt so much it’s rediculous. My bro was a senior his sophomore year and that dude was the biggest liability. We got so many laughs off him because he’d act all hyped like he was gona do something and then get done in lmao. Maybe he could have improved but I’d be super straight with kJ sails lmao!

So yes I know this is Jeff Thomas. But this is freshman jt and I was at this game. Second highlight, the reason why kJ is trailing 10 yards behind Jeff is because he got tuned twisted and burnt by a simple double move. He was totally lost on this play and many other plays. In his mind he’s always about to make a play but he ends up getting done up way too often.

Advertisement
Y’all are tripping. I watched all Unc games and kJ sails sucks. He’s a small animated cb and got burnt so much it’s rediculous. My bro was a senior his sophomore year and that dude was the biggest liability. We got so many laughs off him because he’d act all hyped like he was gona do something and then get done in lmao. Maybe he could have improved but I’d be super straight with kJ sails lmao!

You mean the same sophomore year in which he was one of the nations leaders in PBU’s.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So yes I know this is Jeff Thomas. But this is freshman jt and I was at this game. Second highlight, the reason why kJ is trailing 10 yards behind Jeff is because he got tuned twisted and burnt by a simple double move. He was totally lost on this play and many other plays. In his mind he’s always about to make a play but he ends up getting done up way too often.

That’s all you could find? That’s it? Where was the pass rush for UNC?

KJ has more talent in his pinky than you & your sorry *** brother combined.

That’s all you could find? That’s it? Where was the pass rush for UNC?

KJ has more talent in his pinky than you & your sorry *** brother combined.
😆 that’s why he’s quitting the team right? He’s not starting in spring ball after being out a year, Dre Bly (dB Coach)told him to just keep working but his response is to quit. Yes please, we need more entitled quitters, not willing to compete at the new Miami. Make some calls Mr. Teebag3000. Your boy will fit right in with the new culture we’re trying to build...smh

And you don’t even know who my brother is, you you sound stupid. But yeah he’s way better than kJ sorry ***. You must know him taking up for him like you are cuz dude is garbage. My bro had all acc honors, set a bowl record for tackles (22) and led acc in tackles so hit me when kJ gets recognized for anything 😆

Last edited:
Advertisement
😆 that’s why he’s quitting the team right? He’s not starting in spring ball after being out a year, Dre Bly (dB Coach)told him to just keep working but his response is to quit. Yes please, we need more entitled quitters, not willing to compete at the new Miami. Make some calls Mr. Teebag3000. Your boy will fit right in with the new culture we’re trying to build...smhView attachment 83235

And you don’t even know who my brother is, you you sound stupid. But yeah he’s way better than kJ sorry ***. You must know him taking up for him like you are cuz dude is garbage. My bro had all acc honors, set a bowl record for tackles (22) and led acc in tackles so hit me when kJ gets recognized for anything 😆

Im guessing your bro is cole holcomb

Advertisement
😆 that’s why he’s quitting the team right? He’s not starting in spring ball after being out a year, Dre Bly (dB Coach)told him to just keep working but his response is to quit. Yes please, we need more entitled quitters, not willing to compete at the new Miami. Make some calls Mr. Teebag3000. Your boy will fit right in with the new culture we’re trying to build...smhView attachment 83235

Why didn’t you post the earlier part of the text message that I’m sure your “brother” told you about how KJ’s sister was killed a month ago..the killer still isn’t found & that he’s lost his grandma & another relative in relative the same amount of time, not to mention he has a child to take care of & this is a kid who grew up without a father. I’m sure your reply of “Oh ok. Sorry to hear that” is likely in response to that bit of information..but lets examine the text messages in general...your “brother” proceeds to say “idk” & allude whatever BS ****ery that he can conjure up about the depth chart & whatever Neanderthal reasoning that makes sense to Lima bean sized brain fluffers like you two...these text messages in totality prove to me that you both grew up in the same household bc you both exhibit bytch tendencies. Gossiping a$$ whores..both of you.

See...I don’t even like putting people’s real business in the streets because I’m really too much of a G for that type of **** but bytch *** ninjas like you are so lame, so envious, & unaccomplished that you come at me & I have to reveal to everyone that you stand naked in the mirror mimicking a very well known scene of the “crying game”.

SAND

Bruh why post a screenshot of your convo? If no one believes you, just let it go. I respect your opinion regarding this player. I believe you know what you’re talking about. However, don’t post convos you had with a connected source. Your point will eventually be proven. I know it’s a message board but you’ll be surprised who’s on here. Just let it ride. You don’t owe anyone any more explanations. You know what you’re talking about and just leave it at that.

Why didn’t you post the earlier part of the text message that I’m sure your “brother” told you about how KJ’s sister was killed a month ago..the killer still isn’t found & that he’s lost his grandma & another relative in relative the same amount of time, not to mention he has a child to take care of & this is a kid who grew up without a father. I’m sure your reply of “Oh ok. Sorry to hear that” is likely in response to that bit of information..but lets examine the text messages in general...your “brother” proceeds to say “idk” & allude whatever BS ****ery that he can conjure up about the depth chart & whatever Neanderthal reasoning that makes sense to Lima bean sized brain fluffers like you two...these text messages in totality prove to me that you both grew up in the same household bc you both exhibit bytch tendencies. Gossiping a$$ whores..both of you.

See...I don’t even like putting people’s real business in the streets because I’m really too much of a G for that type of **** but bytch *** ninjas like you are so lame, so envious, & unaccomplished that you come at me & I have to reveal to everyone that you stand naked in the mirror mimicking a very well known scene of the “crying game”.

SAND

Similar to my reply with the other poster. Why did you feel the need to post his business. The info y’all are privy to is shared with you in confidence. I believe you know what you’re talking about as well, however that’s dude’s opinion regarding the young man. Don’t allow it to get to the point where you feel the need to share that much of KJ’s business. Just allow everything to play out. I don’t want to overstep my boundaries but the message board did not need to know that about young man.

That being said, KJ will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. It’s deeper than football for the young man. However, after what you shared and seeing that he graduated and still pursuing his dreams speaks volumes about him. He’s going to accomplish his dreams.

Similar to my reply with the other poster. Why did you feel the need to post his business. The info y’all are privy to is shared with you in confidence. I believe you know what you’re talking about as well, however that’s dude’s opinion regarding the young man. Don’t allow it to get to the point where you feel the need to share that much of KJ’s business. Just allow everything to play out. I don’t want to overstep my boundaries but the message board did not need to know that about young man.

That being said, KJ will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. It’s deeper than football for the young man. However, after what you shared and seeing that he graduated and still pursuing his dreams speaks volumes about him. He’s going to accomplish his dreams.

You’re right fam..completely right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back