Kj Sails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Idk if he’s start but I’m taking him and letting him compete for sure. We’re razor thin so he’s be in the rotation regardless and if he has 2 yrs of eligibility that’s even better.

Advertisement
Idk if he’s start but I’m taking him and letting him compete for sure. We’re razor thin so he’s be in the rotation regardless and if he has 2 yrs of eligibility that’s even better.

KJ Salis with the pass rush we've had the past 2 years is an absolute baller here.

Guys here are clueless talking about he's average...insanity.

Advertisement
They're as dumb as you are...that explains everything I need to know...you don't know **** about football.
Bruh you a highschool coach , remember that.... you ain’t no elite scouting evaluator/coach or nothing you try to portray on here. Mf acting like football is some unimaginable code that only you know Now stfu and foh with the bullsh*t and hop off my d*ck on every post

I would take him just for depth. Yes we want our young guys to finally take a step and get that experience but even if he is just an average guy with game experience that is a lot better than throwing an inexperienced guy out to the wolves and potentially cost us games.

Advertisement
Bruh you a highschool coach , remember that....

I'm not your bruh...I'm your master!

& you're a unknowledgeable little pimple on a message board that doesn't have a clue...remember that I played D1, remember that I analyze and evaluate film, remember that I coach the major camps, remember that I've coached in major All American games and also it's camps. Remember that I travel to P5 and FCS colleges and attend clinics to gain more knowledge every year the past ten years...remember that I have most of the major D1 DB coaches in my rolodex.

Remember that you've done NONE of this.

Remember that you are the LAUGHING STOCK of this board for a reason.

you ain’t no elite scouting evaluator/coach or nothing you try to portray on here.

I am a elite in every way over some clueless clown like you who speaks so matter of fact about the game he knows nothing about.

Mf acting like football is some unimaginable code that only you know

Only those of us that have actually played actually coach and actually live it everyday understand this.

know Now stfu and foh with the bullsh*t and hop off my d*ck on every post

Talking so greasy over the messageboard to someone that will back hand slap the **** outta you....I don't know who you think you are but I am not the one. STFU and quit talking football.....I'm going to check your bum dumb *** every time I see you write something stupid....and that's all the time.

Mr. Joe Jackson has one move bc some MFer on ESPN/TV said...put your red nose on.

@Tee3000 You said he has a bevy of options and Miami isn't one. Is that lack of interest on our part? His? Mutual? P5 experience is hard to come by. I did google him and saw he is from Tampa area so I am sure you know him pretty well. Also, saw he has a baby so is USF an option for him? Thanks.

Advertisement
@Tee3000 You said he has a bevy of options and Miami isn't one. Is that lack of interest on our part? His? Mutual? P5 experience is hard to come by. I did google him and saw he is from Tampa area so I am sure you know him pretty well. Also, saw he has a baby so is USF an option for him? Thanks.

Dugans was the guy that was in his ear on our behalf before he was let go....Mack Brown talked him into not entering the portal so he didn't. Right now..there isn't any interest from Miami.

USF is definitely an option...they want him badly! I actually set that up...WVU, Houston, Nebraska, SMU and Arky are some others.

Dugans was the guy that was in his ear on our behalf before he was let go....Mack Brown talked him into not entering the portal so he didn't. Right now..there isn't any interest from Miami.

USF is definitely an option...they want him badly! I actually set that up...WVU, Houston, Nebraska, SMU and Arky are some others.

Gotcha. Thanks for the insight.

Mfers love talking **** to high school coaches but couldn't coach at this level to save their fcking life.

Trash *** ***** that drool over high school recruits but want to **** on the guys that coach, develop and train them at that level. EAD

We are going into spring with 4 CBs and 2 more coming in the fall. That’s thin. Would love to add a transfer especially if worst case he’s a backup that provides legit experience.
We have been thin the last 3 years at corner
Colbert
Elder
Redwine
Mike jackson
Malek Young

Mike Jack
Malek young
Bandy
Delaney
Dean

Dean
Bandy
Jackson
Blades
Frierson
Ivey
Bethel

Part of the reason we have been low on numbers is due to filling needs with juco/grad transfers at the position instead of 4 year guys which attribute to the low numbers. With that being said we will have 6 with the addition of Williams and couch which should be enough(it would be the second most cbs in terms of numbers we have had in the last 4 years or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back