Kj Sails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamistan96

Recruit
Corner transferring from North Carolina. Remember him coming out of Tampa. Quality player, remember him having a pretty good game against us last year.

Advertisement
Tape looks decent. Regardless of his immediate eligibility we need to add experience to CB position whether its this cycle or next. That's not even considering Bandy could bolt early.

Couch will probably need 2 years before he sees the field. Bethel is still on the long developmental path and Williams isn't even on campus yet.

Advertisement
Started 11 games as a soph , at the very least he’d help depth. He’d probably be in rotation.
He had 30tcks & 13PBU's his Sophomore year, but he's a fairly average corner.

Don't think he's any better than Delaney or Dean who both struggled here, but the leg up is he's played against ACC talent for his entire time in college, but he doesn't have ideal speed you'd look for.

Would only be an add for depth, we would be in trouble if he was expected to be a full time starter.

Advertisement

Don't think he's any better than Delaney or Dean who both struggled here, but the leg up is he's played against ACC talent for his entire time in college, but he doesn't have ideal speed you'd look for.

Would only be an add for depth, we would be in trouble if he was expected to be a full time starter.

Well way to take a dump in my coffee, I figured he must be pretty decent to start that much as a soph. Oh well, moving on.

Good breakdown, I’m all for taking transfers but you got to develop your talent at the end of the day or you will be in the same spot next year with limited experience if it’s a 1 and done guy.
Personally I’m intrigued to see what the corners behind bandy can do blades, Ivey, bethel, Christian Williams and couch(think he redshirts but never know)

Good breakdown, I’m all for taking transfers but you got to develop your talent at the end of the day or you will be in the same spot next year with limited experience if it’s a 1 and done guy.
Personally I’m intrigued to see what the corners behind bandy can do blades, Ivey, bethel, Christian Williams and couch(think he redshirts but never know)
Agreed.

I don't think Corner is as big a issue for us, we're just going to be young, but adding an experienced upperclassmen doesn't solve the issue if that upperclassmen isn't all that good.

At some point we gotta see what we got with the young pups, can't keep relying on GT's & JUCO's at Cormer every year expecting for 1 year stop gaps to play above their ability.

I don't even have a problem with us considering this kid, but only as a backup depth player, not as a starter.

Agreed.

I don't think Corner is as big a issue for us, we're just going to be young, but adding an experienced upperclassmen doesn't solve the issue if that upperclassmen isn't all that good.

At some point we gotta see what we got with the young pups, can't keep relying on GT's & JUCO's at Cormer every year expecting for 1 year stop gaps to play above their ability.

I don't even have a problem with us considering this kid, but only as a backup depth player, not as a starter.
Facts

Advertisement
Advertisement

You're smoking free base...he's LIGHT YEARS better than both Dean and Delaney who weren't even D1 prospects out of high school.

Nothing average about his game and name a cb of ours that's had 13 PBU's in a season over the last ten years.....I'll wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back