Kj Sails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mfers love talking **** to high school coaches but couldn't coach at this level to save their fcking life.

Trash *** ***** that drool over high school recruits but want to **** on the guys that coach, develop and train them at that level. EAD
You that hurt? Stfu lol, baby ***

Advertisement
We have been thin the last 3 years at corner
Colbert
Elder
Redwine
Mike jackson
Malek Young

Mike Jack
Malek young
Bandy
Delaney
Dean

Dean
Bandy
Jackson
Blades
Frierson
Ivey
Bethel

Part of the reason we have been low on numbers is due to filling needs with juco/grad transfers at the position instead of 4 year guys which attribute to the low numbers. With that being said we will have 6 with the addition of Williams and couch which should be enough(it would be the second most cbs in terms of numbers we have had in the last 4 years or so

Clueless

Advertisement
I'm not your bruh...I'm your master!

& you're a unknowledgeable little pimple on a message board that doesn't have a clue...remember that I played D1, remember that I analyze and evaluate film, remember that I coach the major camps, remember that I've coached in major All American games and also it's camps. Remember that I travel to P5 and FCS colleges and attend clinics to gain more knowledge every year the past ten years...remember that I have most of the major D1 DB coaches in my rolodex.

Remember that you've done NONE of this.

Remember that you are the LAUGHING STOCK of this board for a reason.

I am a elite in every way over some clueless clown like you who speaks so matter of fact about the game he knows nothing about.

Only those of us that have actually played actually coach and actually live it everyday understand this.

Talking so greasy over the messageboard to someone that will back hand slap the **** outta you....I don't know who you think you are but I am not the one. STFU and quit talking football.....I'm going to check your bum dumb *** every time I see you write something stupid....and that's all the time.

Mr. Joe Jackson has one move bc some MFer on ESPN/TV said...put your red nose on.
And yet.... still only a highschool coach , god bless you

Advertisement
And yet.... still only a highschool coach , god bless you

Got **** right...since 2010, 324 kids from our organization have signed scholarships.

23 kids in 2018 at 2.6 million dollars....we making difference out here while pieces of trash like you waste oxygen for the rest of us you mouth breather.

I love high school..the kids need me trash boy and I don't teach!

The joke was you being birthed out of an ******* into a toilet.....don't play with me clown bc we both know you'll never ever be where I'll be...I'm not going down this road with you.
Yeah my career life goal definitely isn’t going to be a highschool coach lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm living my life goal as a corporate HR Boss dopey....you're on this site way too much to be doing anything outside of working the fryolator at Burger King and popping pimples all day.

I can tell by your tenuous grasp of the english language that you aren't the boss of anything.

I dont see why we wouldnt be interested in this kid. UNC has been hot garbage and he was locking down a lot of guys without much of a pass rush. Seeing our depth at CB, especially lack of experience, I dont see why we wouldnt at least reach out

Gentlemen, as I have posted in other threads, while we are below the 85 overall roster limit, we are bumping up against the 25 max per year. Logic says we are only going to add an OL, if anyone at all.

I can tell by your tenuous grasp of the english language that you aren't the boss of anything.

You do realize "English" should be capitalized in your sentence right? Of course you don't.

See man...you're a typical bigoted piece of fluffering **** that pollutes our great society. This society will take another major leap forward to greater heights when stereotyping pieces of **** like you are dead and gone but the sad part is you've likely passed down this line of thinking to your kids and grand children....no worries....my child and others like me have taught our children to beat the dog **** out of the trash your weak lineage and substandard DNA produces if they should ever dare exhibit the same characteristics from their piece of **** parents.

See, you don't surprise me, I fully expect comments like that from people like you...I would bet anything that you have child **** on your computer but you believe in GOD though...LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Freaking maggot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back