Kj Sails

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize "English" should be capitalized in your sentence right? Of course you don't.

See man...you're a typical bigoted piece of fluffering **** that pollutes our great society. This society will take another major leap forward to greater heights when stereotyping pieces of **** like you are dead and gone but the sad part is you've likely passed down this line of thinking to your kids and grand children....no worries....my child and others like me have taught our children to beat the dog **** out of the trash your weak lineage and substandard DNA produces if they should ever dare exhibit the same characteristics from their piece of **** parents.

See, you don't surprise me, I fully expect comments like that from people like you...I would bet anything that you have child **** on your computer but you believe in GOD though...LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Freaking maggot.

You seem pretty mad. Sounds like you're raising your children to be as mentally weak as their predecessors and fulfilling the stereotypes that clearly have permeated your lineage. Tell them to start saving for bond now.

Advertisement
You seem pretty mad. Sounds like you're raising your children to be as mentally weak as their predecessors and fulfilling the stereotypes that clearly has permeated your lineage. Tell them to start saving for bond now.

I'm appalled at your words considering you're lineage is that of child molesters and mass shooters. You don't need to worry about bond money...you're lineage needs God.

This is the same guy that roots for the Canes but tells his daughter to cry rape bc she's the season ***** for a player on the team.

It’s been awhile since ole Tee went postal in a thread .....now I’ll get back to eating my popcorn and watching the fireworks.

I'm just out here doing the lawd's work my man..lolololol

I'm appalled at your words considering you're lineage is that of child molesters and mass shooters. You don't need to worry about bond money...you're lineage needs God.

This is the same guy that roots for the Canes but tells his daughter to cry rape bc she's the season ***** for a player on the team.

The more you type the more you reveal your inferiority complex. Its quite entertaining.

Dance boy.

Advertisement
The more you type the more you reveal your inferiority complex. Its quite entertaining.

Dance boy.

Have you realized that "English" should be capitalized in your initial post to me?

The proper way: "It's quite entertaining" not "Its"...It's = It is. Aren't you the guy equating the English language with being a boss or not? At this rate...you lick cracks of *** for a living.

LOL at Chester the bigoted child molester projecting his clear insecurities on me. That works on your sub stanbdard offspring..not high level thinkers like me.

Look, regardless of how many courses of Rosetta stone you buy...you'll never be us dopey.

Have you realized that "English" should be capitalized in your initial post to me?

The proper way: "It's quite entertaining" not "Its"...It's = It is. Aren't you the guy equating the English language with being a boss or not? At this rate...you lick cracks of *** for a living.

LOL at Chester the bigoted child molester projecting his clear insecurities on me. That works on your sub stanbdard offspring..not high level thinkers like me.

Look, regardless of how many courses of Rosetta stone you buy...you'll never be us dopey.

Chances are if you have to label yourself a high thinker than you're clearly not one. You might be brightest bulb in room full of broken christmas lights but you clearly lack basic self awareness.

Advertisement
Chances are if you have to label yourself a high thinker than you're clearly not one. You might be brightest bulb in room full of broken christmas lights but you clearly lack basic self awareness.

Hold on...is this the same piece of **** just earlier that equated the use of the English language to what type of job someone has? LOL...there has to be multiple people using your account. Than? You mean "then" right? No, you meant "than" bc you're a ******.

Post more so you can continue revealing what a dyslexic racist piece of trash you are.

Sweet **** what did I walk into

Apparently i triggered the high level thinking big boss of broken christmas lights and now hes teaching his children to beat up white kids and says all white people are child molesters.

A perfect PSA for why people shouldn't smoke brick weed.

Apparently i triggered the high level thinking big boss of broken christmas lights and now hes teaching his children to beat up white kids and says all white people are child molesters.

A perfect PSA for why people shouldn't smoke brick weed.

Typical..this old lady is now playing the victim. Same thing you do when you call someone a slur, they beat your *** & you call the police. Typical typical typical.

& it is “He’s”...not “hes”...******

Advertisement
Typical..this old lady is now playing the victim. Same thing you do when you call someone a slur, they beat your *** & you call the police. Typical typical typical.

& it is “He’s”...not “hes”...******

I like how your visceral reaction is to always bring up your imaginary oppressors, violence, and race. Very high level thinking.

This thread has me more confused than I can possibly communicate. Is this UNC guy a genuine possibility, or is Tee just having another meltdown? I'm cool with both. Just want to make sure my grammar is up to par and I know where the thread is going.

Sweet **** what did I walk into

Advertisement
Wow just read through this whole thing....Slow day at the office. I'm going to start my weekend.

I'm leaving the internet for a few days.

See the **** you started BJ smalls, this is all your fault!!!!’n

Lots of grammar in this thread. Not at all how I expected this one would go.

@Tee3000 , I'm not trying to **** in your morning cereal, but you seem like a man who appreciates education. To that end, "you're" is the contraction of "you are", while "your" is the possessive form of the pronoun "you."

Here's an example of both used properly in a sentence: You're making me laugh with some of your shots in this thread.

Now go with God. I wish you fortune in the wars to come.

/backs out slowly

Don’t want or need him. Won’t be eligible till next season by that time blades Ivey And the 2 incoming freshman will be ready to go. Use that scholarship on a high school kid or a high profile transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back