Kj Sails

Status
Not open for further replies.

So yes I know this is Jeff Thomas. But this is freshman jt and I was at this game. Second highlight, the reason why kJ is trailing 10 yards behind Jeff is because he got tuned twisted and burnt by a simple double move. He was totally lost on this play and many other plays. In his mind he’s always about to make a play but he ends up getting done up way too often.

****, you found the KJ highlights against Miami

Advertisement
You’re right fam..completely right.

Yea man... Continue bringing that 🔥 to this board. Just don’t allow these posts to get to y’all. Although we all have pseudonyms and are anonymous with the avatars but we are still representing others... Anyway I appreciate the info you bring to this board. Thanks for that 🔥 information.

Yea man... Continue bringing that 🔥 to this board. Just don’t allow these posts to get to y’all. Although we all have pseudonyms and are anonymous with the avatars but we are still representing others... Anyway I appreciate the info you bring to this board. Thanks for that 🔥 information.

Much respect..buddy is still a POS for that garbage. KJ has real issues going on but he wants to gossip with his brother about him leaving bc of some dumb *** depth chart when he’s coming back from injury.

MF always hating from the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back