Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
now lets be real
Chad Thomas moved inside in passing downs, i love Joe bc hes Miami, and your using AQM...see where we are at
So you're calling Chad a tackle? He played SDE and rushed from the inside on passing downs. That flexes his versatility more than anything.

AQM is just a point to show that Miami has no problem getting DEs drafted. At no point have we struggled with that. There's other reasons you can sell on Bama for $ure, but DEs getting developed or drafted is a copout.

So you're calling Chad a tackle? He played SDE and rushed from the inside on passing downs. That flexes his versatility more than anything.

AQM is just a point to show that Miami has no problem getting DEs drafted. At no point have we struggled with that. There's other reasons you can sell on Bama for $ure, but DEs getting developed or drafted is a copout.
all good holmes
name the DE in the nfl from miami

Advertisement
This isnt just about a short paragraph written by Stefan and more the entire recruiting cycle and being jerked around and even now that he might not even have a spot with Bama he is pulling out of the woodwerk his affinity for Ufag
Literally nothing but that paragraph has changed since yesterday, when people were hopeful.

Advertisement
Literally nothing but that paragraph has changed since yesterday, when people were hopeful.

What people were hopeful? I'm hopeful for peace on Earth, too. Think that happens before clowns like Bogle commit to Miami.

You came here the other day to tell a bunch of strangers about an upsetting Twitter spat the other day.

Talk about ****** weird bro
With a guy no one likes here over some **** that made him look like an absolute idiot. How is that weird? I don’t sit on here talking about wanting college boys to take off their shirts or other sexual ****.

What people were hopeful? I'm hopeful for peace on Earth, too. Think that happens before clowns like Bogle commit to Miami.
People were not calling for his scholly to be pulled prior to this thread.

Advertisement
all good holmes
name the DE in the nfl from miami
Chad Thomas is a Miami DE. That answers your question. He just got drafted in the 3rd round last year. Not sure what you're even doing at this point here. What was your rationale when it looked like Tennessee was the leader? Where's the NFL DEs at Florida?

All he sees is grown men telling him how great he is, I am fully aware other 18 year olds have handled the recruting process with more maturity, but at the end of the day he still is just a kid. Every school is giving him thier best pitch, and no miami DE made all ACC, so just bc the defense was highly rated doesnt equate to his position. I think the last DE to make all ACC and get drafted was OV?
All the talk about the mom and Bama and bags, i get it, more was offered than what MIzzu gave Keeyon and Tuti, and that was basketball. BUt if you were a parent what souds better Sabans staff or Miamis staff? I mean we talk about how Chick, McCord, Howard, Bush were killed by the coaching staff on this site, and Bama always gets the best out of the players. Stop bashing the kids and hold the coaches accountable
There is a very good chance that Bama pulls in next years version of Kayvon Thibodeaux who is much bigger and Better than Bogle and he never gets to see any real playing time at Bama. Shoot they also have Kevin Harris this year who is like a clone of Bogle physically and seems to be much more mature intellectually.
Honestly, I could care less where this kid goes whether it’s the Bama, TN, or FL, there is one thing I am sure of, that next year at this time his *** will be in the portal and he will be begging to come home and I hope to God Manny tells him “Sorry, we are full!”

Chad Thomas is a Miami DE. That answers your question. He just got drafted in the 3rd round last year. Not sure what you're even doing at this point here. What was your rationale when it looked like Tennessee was the leader? Where's the NFL DEs at Florida?
Go back and check, even cuban cane called me out saying it was tennesse and not Bama...and it was Bama
And i love Chad, he stayed home and repped miami
big difference between 1st and 3rd

Advertisement
Go back and check, even cuban cane called me out saying it was tennesse and not Bama...and it was Bama
And i love Chad, he stayed home and repped miami
big difference between 1st and 3rd
Chad Thomas isn't a 1st round talent though. Having your talent maxed out and being drafted accordingly should be the goal.

There is a very good chance that Bama pulls in next years version of Kayvon Thibodeaux who is much bigger and Better than Bogle and he never gets to see any real playing time at Bama. Shoot they also have Kevin Harris this year who is like a clone of Bogle physically and seems to be much more mature intellectually.
Honestly, I could care less where this kid goes whether it’s the Bama, TN, or FL, there is one thing I am sure of, that next year at this time his *** will be in the portal and he will be begging to come home and I hope to God Manny tells him “Sorry, we are full!”

like ive said in the past, hes been nothing but respectful to my momther and kids, even in his recruitment speech he thanked my mom for getting hin into college. you all want to @ me all good i can take it. But serious question, if it was your son, where do you send hm!? your son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back