Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you ever seen a DE do a 360 degree dunk? Bogles a stud, hes Julius Peppers
Huge stretch. Peppers is one of the biggest freaks at the position ever. Double as a RB in HS, ran for over 3500 yards and ran a 4.74 at 283 pounds at the combine. You're comparing him to a hall of famer and freak athlete. Bogle honestly is living off a lot of potential versus production right now. I want the kid to land here, but comparing him to Peppers is insane. He'd outperform all projections tenfold to sniff Peppers' jock.

Advertisement
What's worse about Bogle is that UiF supposedly hired a new DL corch who isn't supposed to be a good hire from what I'm reading...yet he pulls this gaytor rabbit out of his multiple hats? Lol. He's gonna languish and transfer. Lock down what we need, finish up strong with the portal and build from there. Enough with this joker already.
1,000% in your court. Hit the bricks daddio.

who was the coach

Sauce, you're looking for a reason for Bogle not to come. That's fine. If he doesn't want to come, he shouldn't come.

But you're rationalizing if you don't think Diaz/Simpson are the better coaching tandem in comparison to what Khris would have at Bama or Florida. Bama's entire coaching staff just turned over yet again, and is a revolving door. And Florida's coach, Mullen, only hired in his current DC at Mississippi after Diaz left him for Miami. Pretty obvious Grantham would be Mullen's second choice after Manny.

Advertisement
like ive said in the past, hes been nothing but respectful to my momther and kids, even in his recruitment speech he thanked my mom for getting hin into college. you all want to @ me all good i can take it. But serious question, if it was your son, where do you send hm!? your son
If it was my son, I certainly wouldn’t send him to Bama or one of these **** SEC schools. I would want him at the U, Notre Dame, UCLA, Michigan or somewhere that if he didn’t make it to the pros which odds are they won’t, that they could get both a first rate education as well as the opportunity for a chance to perform and potentially make it to the NFL.

Why is it that threads about shtheads like this fool end up at 50 pages or so and threads about great kids that actually WANT and COMMIT to play at the U usually get about 10...MAYBE

We really need to put our priorities in order on this site.

Advertisement
De’Shaun hand was the number 1 player in the entire country went to Bama and never really developed much and was a 4th round pick......

And that was two DCs and 2 DL coaches ago. Bama is a joke. They don't develop ****, just cross their fingers that they find enough natural talent. Dabo ran circles around that defense.

And that was two DCs and 2 DL coaches ago. Bama is a joke. They don't develop ****, just cross their fingers that they find enough natural talent. Dabo ran circles around that defense.

Come on grover. Bama a joke? Way way way emotional and carried away. Just because they are one of 2 top dogs now instead of the top dawg doesn’t = joke.

Advertisement
Pass! He is SEC bound...the signs have been there from the beginning

Yea saw on twitter some believe he just silent to the gaytors….oh well on the next. Hopefully Manny Montana hits up Boykins like "I was only kidding"
I dont think we have a spot for boykins and it sounds like the staff has told him so.

We are still trying to land a couple transfers. Just took Matocha’s commitment. Pickens, Richards were here this weeeknd. Emerson supposedly committing. Asante being sought, C. Williams hoped for, JHH targeted, Washington needed. Still subject to 25 person limit on initial counters.

Advertisement
Yea saw on twitter some believe he just silent to the gaytors….oh well on the next. Hopefully Manny Montana hits up Boykins like "I was only kidding"
Well congrats to the Gators they are now part of "Bogle's Silent Club," not very exclusive as now it is 3 seperate teams he has silent for (UF. Miami, and Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back