Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes never been arrested
Neither have I. Doesn't mean I'm not a ******* head case.

He wants attention, we've given it to him. If he wants to be a gator, fine. I'm inclined to believe this kid is going to end up at school that gives him the most attention save Miami, so **** him. Next.

Advertisement
Y’all care about bogle so much **** just leave it alone already. We get it, y’all don’t like him move along...

Some of you should stop following recruiting if you assume all recruitments are handed to you without having to work. Not everything is going to be like duke Johnson or Lorenzo Lingard recruitment, stop expecting that sh*t it’s very unrealistic.... obviously the coaches especially Diaz want him bad which is telling

I mean Take a step back, some of y’all sound like them bama fans y’all accuse them of being... I mean a 18 page thread talking **** of sh*t about a kid we are trying to actively recruit. Chill out...

Last edited:
Yall still talking about this Keef Bryant clone.. He will bust out.. We all know what happens to recruits like this. No secret.. The guys who are really good usually don't do this much flip flopping.

Y’all care about bogle so much **** just leave it alone already. We get it, y’all don’t like him move along...

Some of you should stop following recruiting if you assume all recruitments are handed to you without having to work. Not everything is going to be like duke Johnson or Lorenzo Lingard recruitment, stop expecting that sh*t it’s very unrealistic.... obviously the coaches especially Diaz want him bad which is telling

I mean Take a step back, some of y’all sound like them bama fans y’all accuse them of being... I mean a 18 page thread talking **** of sh*t about a kid we are trying to actively recruit. Chill out...

lol there's a diff between working a kid and being toyed by one. he and his fam have trolled the canes the entire cycle and are continuing to do so.

Advertisement

Why was Boykin told no if Bogle isnt coming? Seems odd to me. I'd be telling them first one to commit is in, the other is out.

If thats the case though, then Bogle doesnt have a spot also right?
If I had to guess Bogle has a spot and he would get it before Hill or Phillips, but once we had some more attrition that came after signing day then we would bring Phillips and/or Hill in. Just a guess. I have no idea. Spots are tight and I really don’t know who sits where on the board.

Advertisement
I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.
Check my crystal ball, could see this coming a mile away

I stopped worrying about Bogle long ago. If he comes, great. If he doesn't, coolzies. He ain't gonna make or break us that's for **** sure. I'll be fine with Harvey, Cam and the potential transfers we bring in.

Y'all putting too much energy into every update on this cat, when they change like the wind. At the end of the day he's gonna sign somewhere. If he surprises and signs here, we will forgive the trolling. If not, **** him, he'll be the enemy.

But in the meantime, relax. Every update has a million pages of the same ppl saying the same bull****. It's tiring.

How many schools have Bogle told that he was coming? Stefan said he told both Bama and Miami he was coming before the AA game

Advertisement

If the coaches pull him then fair enough but i'm bored of it

I think the word you’re looking for is “traitor.”

A trader is someone that is involved in the profession of exchanging goods/resources.

Advertisement
Chad is a really good football player, but scouts had questions about his passion for football and he didn't test like a freak/elite athlete who gets drafted in the first. Plus, he wasn't one of those freak pass rushers that get drafted that high. So yes, potential was realized in my eyes.

Chads gonna play 10
Bro y’all don’t know football if you making comparisons like this.

Expound please

He wants attention, we've given it to him. If he wants to be a gator, fine. I'm inclined to believe this kid is going to end up at school that gives him the most attention save Miami, so **** him. Next.

Very few 18 year olds dont want it

Sauce, you're looking for a reason for Bogle not to come. That's fine. If he doesn't want to come, he shouldn't come.

But you're rationalizing if you don't think Diaz/Simpson are the better coaching tandem in comparison to what Khris would have at Bama or Florida. Bama's entire coaching staff just turned over yet again, and is a revolving door. And Florida's coach, Mullen, only hired in his current DC at Mississippi after Diaz left him for Miami. Pretty obvious Grantham would be Mullen's second choice after Manny.

Well stated

If it was my son, I certainly wouldn’t send him to Bama or one of these **** SEC schools. I would want him at the U, Notre Dame, UCLA, Michigan or somewhere that if he didn’t make it to the pros which odds are they won’t, that they could get both a first rate education as well as the opportunity for a chance to perform and potentially make it to the NFL.

Very good points, sorry lots of @me, setting up for church, but will give a better reply this evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back