Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
this is a very good reply and a get it
but as a parent who has been drafted at DE?

Thomas and jackson. How about Tenn? How many jack OLB for uf?

Not attacking you. Just saying i hope you aren’t promoting this flawed logic to him.

Advertisement
Miami actually has the most Des in the league by any college and have 2 of the highest paid ones in Vernon and Campbell(played de for most of his career) . Putting another top 3 round pick in joe Jackson at de this year too

who was the coach

Advertisement
So you're calling Chad a tackle? He played SDE and rushed from the inside on passing downs. That flexes his versatility more than anything.

AQM is just a point to show that Miami has no problem getting DEs drafted. At no point have we struggled with that. There's other reasons you can sell on Bama for $ure, but DEs getting developed or drafted is a copout.

sorry lots of replies
Chad was a 5 star...did he reach his potential? or was he overvalyued

Advertisement
Literally nothing but that paragraph has changed since yesterday, when people were hopeful.
What's worse about Bogle is that UiF supposedly hired a new DL corch who isn't supposed to be a good hire from what I'm reading...yet he pulls this gaytor rabbit out of his multiple hats? Lol. He's gonna languish and transfer. Lock down what we need, finish up strong with the portal and build from there. Enough with this joker already.

You're also forgetting the new DC is about to have a kid go in the first round.

Advertisement
I will be in June, and Nicky will be gone by that time, but if he was still alive and kicking he would not be allowed to enter my home.

congrats kids are the best thing in this world

sorry lots of replies
Chad was a 5 star...did he reach his potential? or was he overvalyued
Chad is a really good football player, but scouts had questions about his passion for football and he didn't test like a freak/elite athlete who gets drafted in the first. Plus, he wasn't one of those freak pass rushers that get drafted that high. So yes, potential was realized in my eyes.

Chad is a really good football player, but scouts had questions about his passion for football and he didn't test like a freak/elite athlete who gets drafted in the first. Plus, he wasn't one of those freak pass rushers that get drafted that high. So yes, potential was realized in my eyes.

have you ever seen a DE do a 360 degree dunk? Bogles a stud, hes Julius Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back