Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not lost on me that we’re here because of one paragraph from stefan this morning.

This isnt just about a short paragraph written by Stefan and more the entire recruiting cycle and being jerked around and even now that he might not even have a spot with Bama he is pulling out of the woodwerk his affinity for Ufag

Advertisement
Does this kid see DE after DE and the 5th most sacks in the nation (out of 130 teams) the last 2 seasons right down the road from him? Is it 7-6 he's worried about? Gators had 4 wins 2 years ago, and UM had 10.

All he sees is grown men telling him how great he is, I am fully aware other 18 year olds have handled the recruting process with more maturity, but at the end of the day he still is just a kid. Every school is giving him thier best pitch, and no miami DE made all ACC, so just bc the defense was highly rated doesnt equate to his position. I think the last DE to make all ACC and get drafted was OV?
All the talk about the mom and Bama and bags, i get it, more was offered than what MIzzu gave Keeyon and Tuti, and that was basketball. BUt if you were a parent what souds better Sabans staff or Miamis staff? I mean we talk about how Chick, McCord, Howard, Bush were killed by the coaching staff on this site, and Bama always gets the best out of the players. Stop bashing the kids and hold the coaches accountable

All he sees is grown men telling him how great he is, I am fully aware other 18 year olds have handled the recruting process with more maturity, but at the end of the day he still is just a kid. Every school is giving him thier best pitch, and no miami DE made all ACC, so just bc the defense was highly rated doesnt equate to his position. I think the last DE to make all ACC and get drafted was OV?
All the talk about the mom and Bama and bags, i get it, more was offered than what MIzzu gave Keeyon and Tuti, and that was basketball. BUt if you were a parent what souds better Sabans staff or Miamis staff? I mean we talk about how Chick, McCord, Howard, Bush were killed by the coaching staff on this site, and Bama always gets the best out of the players. Stop bashing the kids and hold the coaches accountable
It's intellectually dishonest to bring up Chickillo, Howard and Deon Bush who played defense under Mark D'Nofrio. This defensive staff has put defensive players in the league EVERY YEAR under Diaz. Whether it's Chad Thomas who massively underperformed before playing under this regime, or Adrian Colbert who they took off the scrap heap, switched positions and made into a legit NFL player, they've shown the ability to develop and get the best out of guys. Anthony Chickillo being bulked up into a 3-4 end is years ago at that point and that stench should be nowhere near this staff. Joe Jackson will likely go in the top 2 rounds himself. Go to Bama if he wants to go to Bama, but you're rationalizing it yourself in ways that don't even make sense.

Let Gainesville have him. Don’t waste any more resources recruiting him. Who were the 2 RB’s that did this to Miami a few years ago with UF? Scarlett is ok. But the other dude washed out. More times than not these types of recruits are way overrated. Meanwhile Manny is filling positions of need like free agency.

Advertisement
Just tell him to check the salaries of the DEs from Miami in the NFL compared to his other options. The reason why they have those salaries is because they have that Cane mentality.

Didn’t make 1st team**** fixed it for you

And lasr i checked Clemson had the best bookends in the nation and they aren’t a finalist

Chad thomas was drafted
J jax gonna be trafted

And i’m not talking about Bama. I’m talking about him not liking UM, and inviting UF and their new 3-4 defense to party late and bum *** tennessee

Advertisement

You can’t reason with these idiots in this board. They still think Miami has been pumping out first rd picks every year. Until Miami actually produces wins in the field and puts kids in the first two rounds, you can’t blame any kid for going to better programs like Bama. Now if he ends up at ghey *** Florida then we can talk schit. Florida ain’t done a **** thing either.

Done with this dude. Especially since we’re gonna miss out on Boykin. Gonna miss both. He’s the type to be in the portal after he doesn’t get the burn he wants.

It's intellectually dishonest to bring up Chickillo, Howard and Deon Bush who played defense under Mark D'Nofrio. This defensive staff has put defensive players in the league EVERY YEAR under Diaz. Whether it's Chad Thomas who massively underperformed before playing under this regime, or Adrian Colbert who they took off the scrap heap, switched positions and made into a legit NFL player, they've shown the ability to develop and get the best out of guys. Anthony Chickillo being bulked up into a 3-4 end is years ago at that point and that stench should be nowhere near this staff. Joe Jackson will likely go in the top 2 rounds himself. Go to Bama if he wants to go to Bama, but you're rationalizing it yourself in ways that don't even make sense.

this is a very good reply and a get it
but as a parent who has been drafted at DE?

Advertisement
Boykin has nothing to do with Bogle or vice versa. Bogle isn’t keeping Boykin out of this class. Why is everyone linking the two?
Because they aren't reading in between the lines and seeing that the staff actually isn't as high on Elvis Dumervil Jr. as they are. They flat told him that he didn't have a spot in this class weeks before signing day. They aren't that high on the kid, Bogle or not.

You can’t reason with these idiots in this board. They still think Miami has been pumping out first rd picks every year. Until Miami actually produces wins in the field and puts kids in the first two rounds, you can’t blame any kid for going to better programs like Bama. Now if he ends up at ghey *** Florida then we can talk schit. Florida ain’t done a **** thing either.
if he goes to florida my boys have already told me to delete his face off of their photos

Because they aren't reading in between the lines and seeing that the staff actually isn't as high on Elvis Dumervil Jr. as they are. They flat told him that he didn't have a spot in this class weeks before signing day. They aren't that high on the kid, Bogle or not.

Exactly. He is a tweener. He may end up being good but he doesn’t fit in this class according to the coaches. I highly doubt the staff thinks they are landing Bogle.

Advertisement
this is a very good reply and a get it
but as a parent who has been drafted at DE?
Chad Thomas. Joe Jackson will this spring. AQM didn't even play and got drafted. Bogle isn't make it break for me, but poor reasoning and incorrect facts can't fly.

Chad Thomas. Joe Jackson will this spring. AQM didn't even play and got drafted. Bogle isn't make it break for me, but poor reasoning and incorrect facts can't fly.

now lets be real
Chad Thomas moved inside in passing downs, i love Joe bc hes Miami, and your using AQM...see where we are at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back