Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvey shyts on Baggle.
Jahfari Harvey is a true Rudebwoy & physical freak of nature with great natural pass rushing ability.

He's a smart kid already early enrolled & handling his business, won't be surprised if he has a similar Freshman year to what Garvin had his Frosh season.

Even if we somehow landed Bogle (which I don't believe we will), he's the kind of kid that would hit the transfer portal next year anyway because he's not starting right away.

Advertisement
Nah, Bogle is a savage. Best DE in South Florida last 2 years...Flakey? Yes, but he's a monster prospect. I'd take Boykin too, but there's a reason they're thinking LB, he's a little bit of a tweeter, and may even be better as OLB in 3-4.

How many games has Bogle played in the last 2 years?? Thought he was hurt for a significant period over both years

i don't think I've ever hated a kid more than this fu*kbrain.

pretty much guarantee no one will ever hear from him again after signing day.

Advertisement
Jahfari Harvey is a true Rudebwoy & physical freak of nature with great natural pass rushing ability.

He's a smart kid already early enrolled & handling his business, won't be surprised if he has a similar Freshman year to what Garvin had his Frosh season.

Even if we somehow landed Bogle (which I don't believe we will), he's the kind of kid that would hit the transfer portal next year anyway because he's not starting right away.
DJ Johnson Part Deaux

Why is the Boyle kid still being discussed? Attention seeker and soft...enough already with this princess.

Great.

100+ more pages of not a god **** thing. Thanks for the big insights Stefan.

This kid was destined to rot at UiF. He’s got the right mentality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
wp-content%2Fgallery%2Fweird-youtube%2Fwtf.gif%2Ffit-in__850x850.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back