Katie Meyer needs to go as well

Clear sign that you're losing.

Get every fact wrong and instead of admitting that you're mistaken you just throw your hands and say childish things to save face.
No, that's pretty much what you're saying with the lame excuses. My thinking is to go play and try to win every game. It's the excuse makers who have a defeated attitude.

Not sure I've seen a "fan" go out of his way to defend the :****: we're seeing from this basketball program right now. It's almost to the point that you're trying to save your job. Coach Caputo, is that you? LOL!!!

All kidding aside, we've got to recruit better. This staff has NOT produced a top 30 class since 2016. It's time to turn it around, or find people who will.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
We did not struggle to field a roster this year.

Everybody got hurt.

This shouldn't be difficult to understand.

Even with a healthy roster we were going to be undermanned. Again, good guard play can only take you so far. It's hard to win with ineffective post play. Rebounding and shot blocking are vital parts to a team's success, particularly on the defensive end. Stop with the excuses!

Not sure I've seen a "fan" go out of his way to defend the :****: we're seeing from this basketball program right now. It's almost to the point that you're trying to save your job. Coach Caputo, is that you? LOL!!!
You've definitely not seen anybody on this forum post such common sense as "everybody is injured" is a better explanation for what's happening then Coach L sucks.

But, of course, I must be a plant, right!? Nobody would ever be so sensical and beat you like a drum, right?!

Advertisement
All kidding aside, we've got to recruit better. This staff has NOT produced a top 30 class since 2016. It's time to turn it around, or find people who will.
Which is not true and has already been debunked.

Yeah, we had zero players in 2018 because of the Adidas scandal.

The 2019 class was 26th

2019 Team Rankings

The 2020 class was 32nd.

2020 Team Rankings

This year? 29th.

2021 Team Rankings

Soooo.....

Which is amazing since we're not a top 30 program nationally.

Even with a healthy roster we were going to be undermanned.
No.

We had 11 capable guys which gave us a backup at every position plus one.

Then we lost....

Sam Waardenburg for the year
Rodney Miller for the year
Earl Timberlake for 12 games (and counting)
Chris Lykes for 17 games (and counting)
Kam McGusty for 7 games
Matt Cross forever (kicked off team)

Advertisement
Debunked by whom? where? According to 24/7 Miami's class in 2020 finished 49th in the country. The 2019 class was rated 31st and 2018 got no rating, because it didn't sign anyone.
Rivals.

In a post in this very thread.

Are you so incompetent that you can't eve be bothered to read?

No.

We had 11 capable guys which gave us a backup at every position plus one.

Then we lost....

Sam Waardenburg for the year
Rodney Miller for the year
Earl Timberlake for 12 games (and counting)
Chris Lykes for 17 games (and counting)
Kam McGusty for 7 games
Matt Cross forever (kicked off team)

Rodney Miller? Really? HAHAHAHAHA!!! I rest my case. Waardenburg and Cross would've most likely ended up playing out of position. Those guys are best suited on the perimeter. Who's the capable backup at PG for Lykes? I think Coach L would love the answer to that one, because hes been unable to find one on the roster.

Who's the capable backup at PG for Lykes? I think Coach L would love the answer to that one, because hes been unable to find one on the roster.
We have plenty of wings/guards who can handle the ball.

The full roster was an NCAA contender. The mess that we have now is, well, a mess.

Advertisement
Yeah, we had zero players in 2018 because of the Adidas scandal.

The 2019 class was 26th

2019 Team Rankings

The 2020 class was 32nd.

2020 Team Rankings

This year? 29th.

2021 Team Rankings

Soooo.....

Which is amazing since we're not a top 30 program nationally.
Found it. 24/7 has them out of the top 30, Rivals has them out of the top 25. Tomato, tomatoe! Bottom line is we've got to do better. It's tough to compete or win in the ACC when a program has produced non top 25-30 classes 4 years in a row (2018-2021)

We have plenty of wings/guards who can handle the ball.

The full roster was an NCAA contender. The mess that we have now is, well, a mess.
Perimeter play was solid and a full complement of players would've likely been good enough to beat FGCU at home, but I don't think a full roster gets the job done to be a NCAA contender. Just don't think we could get the production from our bigs to get us over that hump and the lack of depth at most important position (PG).

What quality big have we signed since Dewan in 2016?

Advertisement
It's tough to compete or win in the ACC when a program has produced non top 25-30 classes 4 years in a row (2018-2021)
It's tough to look competent when you constantly have to change what you said to make it come right.

In fact, it would be easier to actually know what you're talking about first.

Getting utterly smashed ad embarrassed has caused you to start heaving cliches.
Didn't realize we were in a ****ing contest, but I'll play along.

So you were completely wrong but now it's tomato, tomatoe!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
The source I used said they weren't top 30 and your source said they weren't top 25. Yeah, it's pretty comparable. Tomato, tomatoe. LOL!

It's tough to look competent when you constantly have to change what you said to make it come right.

In fact, it would be easier to actually know what you're talking about first.

I won't start getting into the name calling or mud slinging (enough of that going around it seems) but you're right I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't have a clue. Feel better about yourself?

As Al Davis used to say, JUST WIN BABY!!! (no excuses, LOL!!!)

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Back