Katie Meyer needs to go as well

Advertisement
Once again, Coach L needs to make changes. The way this roster is built isn't going to cut it in the ACC or in any other P5 conference. I realize Miami is only a mid-major program playing in a high major conference, but I think we can all agree that it's not being too ambitious to expect our team to compete annually, not just once every 3-4 years when our top guys become seniors.

GO CANES!

You’ve been stating the facts since, oh yeah, yesterday. You are either a troll or an AD plant sent in here to argue with fans. You literally signed up yesterday. Just stop with this mess.
Oh look. Another wholly unoriginal and inaccurate claim.

Advertisement
More cliches.

Usually the purview of people who don't know what they're talking about.
Miami men's basketball team has had losing records the last 3 seasons. Nothing cliche-ish about that.

We've gone 14-18 (2018), 15-16 (2019) and now we're 7-12 (2020) with the strong possibility of not even reaching double digit wins this season.

How's that for facts?

1613608373717.png

@Napoleon Broward sitting at home like....

Talk about being delusional.

GO CANES!!!

We've gone 14-18 (2018), 15-16 (2019) and now we're 7-12 (2020) with the strong possibility of not even reaching double digit wins this season.

How's that for facts?
You're struggling to bad that the only "facts" you post are those that go without saying.

I've been discussing the "why" and you can't even get past the "what."

:****:

Advertisement
I think this is ridiculous.

You recruit guys who you think are ACC caliber and can play in this league. If you can't get more than 3 in a class that's perfectly fine. 11-12 contributors is more than enough.

You'd be throwing scholarships at Rodney Miller types at the end of the bench who wouldn't be making a significant difference anyway.
It shouldn't be some impossible feat to sign 4 players in a class in order to address all your needs. Like I mentioned above in point #2, the fact that we didn't sign a single big in this 2021 HS class, when it's our biggest need, is a colossal failure. Look at our projected roster for next year. The only guaranteed (assuming he doesn't transfer) "big" we have is Walker. What is your excuse for that?

Last edited:
It shouldn't be some impossible feat to sign 4 players in a class in order to address all your needs.
I didn't say it was impossible. I said we shouldn't give scholarships to guys who can't play in the ACC which is what you and others are suggesting with the "use all scholarships" mantra.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Many of the AD-Troll's excuses can be laid at the buck stops here HC (or AD)... like why no more commits, why Matt Cross wasn't nurtured or otherwise saw fit to leave "coaching philosophy differences", heh.

We have more and more Losses every year than he/she has excuses, but he/she is trying to make it a close battle. I'm thinking ignore button soon.

Many of the AD-Troll's excuses can be laid at the buck stops here HC (or AD)... like why no more commits, why Matt Cross wasn't nurtured or otherwise saw fit to leave "coaching philosophy differences", heh.

We have more and more Losses every year than he/she has excuses, but he/she is trying to make it a close battle. I'm thinking ignore button soon.
Agree. I already hit ignore on that clown.

I bet that Larranaga has had the exact same standards for the entirety of his tenure here.

Matt Cross didn't meet them.

I don't blame the coach for standing by them.

That's right. Hit that ignore button as soon as you can. You can't afford to be subjected to differing opinions than your own.

Advertisement
Back