Just Saw Manny

Advertisement
Craziest thing ever. Hanging out behind the DoubleTree Hotel on Bayshore & I see Manny, Enos, Rumph & Banda. As I’m talking to to them Manny sends out the Bat Signal. He wouldn’t tell me who it is but he let me get a pic with him. My birthday is tomorrow. Best gift ever! GO CANES!

I'd wait a few years before calling it your BEST gift ever.....it might turn out to be as "treasured" in your household as my pics I took with Al G. and Randy S..now housed in my dishonorable file.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Craziest thing ever. Hanging out behind the DoubleTree Hotel on Bayshore & I see Manny, Enos, Rumph & Banda. As I’m talking to to them Manny sends out the Bat Signal. He wouldn’t tell me who it is but he let me get a pic with him. My birthday is tomorrow. Best gift ever! GO CANES!
Boy ya asss looking drunk asf..standup straight
1574531178641.gif

Happy bday lol

Advertisement
How cool is that. Congrats man! Go Canes

******* awesome, we about to run the score up on these fiu *******. Thank God I'm a Cane

Advertisement
That picture will be valuable until Manny gets fired after the 2022 season, and ends up as a position coRch.

Maybe it’ll lose its value by mid season 2022, or whenever it is that people will finally be willing to admit Manny is a clown.

Typical phan response.

Advertisement
Happy bday OP 🙌🏻 Let’s beat the **** out of FIU to make it a great one

That picture will be valuable until Manny gets fired after the 2022 season, and ends up as a position coRch.

Maybe it’ll lose its value by mid season 2022, or whenever it is that people will finally be willing to admit Manny is a clown.
All u post is negative. Leave if u r not happy. This is not ur day. Let op. have his day.

Advertisement
Back