Just Saw Manny

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Craziest thing ever. Hanging out behind the DoubleTree Hotel on Bayshore & I see Manny, Enos, Rumph & Banda. As I’m talking to to them Manny sends out the Bat Signal. He wouldn’t tell me who it is but he let me get a pic with him. My birthday is tomorrow. Best gift ever! GO CANES!
thats crazy. Happy Bday bruh

Advertisement
Craziest thing ever. Hanging out behind the DoubleTree Hotel on Bayshore & I see Manny, Enos, Rumph & Banda. As I’m talking to to them Manny sends out the Bat Signal. He wouldn’t tell me who it is but he let me get a pic with him. My birthday is tomorrow. Best gift ever! GO CANES!
Happy birthday.

Advertisement

That’s what up man!

Flossy Fly Knits, too. I see u OP!

That picture will be valuable until Manny gets fired after the 2022 season, and ends up as a position coRch.

Maybe it’ll lose its value by mid season 2022, or whenever it is that people will finally be willing to admit Manny is a clown.
Banned in one day. Solid.

Advertisement
Back