Just Saw Manny

Advertisement
That picture will be valuable until Manny gets fired after the 2022 season, and ends up as a position coRch.

Maybe it’ll lose its value by mid season 2022, or whenever it is that people will finally be willing to admit Manny is a clown.
Dude is there ANY sunshine in your life? Goodness, man. 😆

Advertisement
Craziest thing ever. Hanging out behind the DoubleTree Hotel on Bayshore & I see Manny, Enos, Rumph & Banda. As I’m talking to to them Manny sends out the Bat Signal. He wouldn’t tell me who it is but he let me get a pic with him. My birthday is tomorrow. Best gift ever! GO CANES!
Lowkey, this is your fault. Ya'll cursed us with those lazy U's. Ya'll suck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Burn photo and cleanse yourself. Possibility exists the encounter may destroy your personal and professional livelihood

That picture will be valuable until Manny gets fired after the 2022 season, and ends up as a position coRch.

Maybe it’ll lose its value by mid season 2022, or whenever it is that people will finally be willing to admit Manny is a clown.

Much much sooner than anyone thought lmfao

Advertisement
Craziest thing ever. Hanging out behind the DoubleTree Hotel on Bayshore & I see Manny, Enos, Rumph & Banda. As I’m talking to to them Manny sends out the Bat Signal. He wouldn’t tell me who it is but he let me get a pic with him. My birthday is tomorrow. Best gift ever! GO CANES!
Your birthday sucks, from now 'til eternity.

2022? After tonight...

Advertisement
Back