Just Saw Manny

Just curious is it common for teams to stay in hotels for home games/ games in their own city. I noticed our team does this and it surprises me. Plus I know a lot of people don’t sleep as well on hotel beds vs their own.
i suppose they are treating this as an away game, so they are doing all things common to away games, including staying at a hotel

Advertisement
i suppose they are treating this as an away game, so they are doing all things common to away games, including staying at a hotel
Yes but I follow on Instagram and they also have stayed at that same hotel for games at hard rock. That’s the part I found strange. But if it keep the players focused then I understand.

WHY you gotta' crap up this post! HuH! There's other posts which deal with Diaz and what not.

****! Don't you have any sense of integrity, CLASS and civility???????????

1574533441300.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes but I follow on Instagram and they also have stayed at that same hotel for games at hard rock. That’s the part I found strange. But if it keep the players focused then I understand.

it’s probably smart to get them off campus and away from everybody the night before.

Craziest thing ever. Hanging out behind the DoubleTree Hotel on Bayshore & I see Manny, Enos, Rumph & Banda. As I’m talking to to them Manny sends out the Bat Signal. He wouldn’t tell me who it is but he let me get a pic with him. My birthday is tomorrow. Best gift ever! GO CANES!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Advertisement
Advertisement

so then you know it is common for Miami... pretty sure we’ve been doing it for at least 15 years

That picture will be valuable until Manny gets fired after the 2022 season, and ends up as a position coRch.

Maybe it’ll lose its value by mid season 2022, or whenever it is that people will finally be willing to admit Manny is a clown.
Your picture will never be valuable. Not even your family will miss you.

Advertisement
Back