Just Saw Manny

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Craziest thing ever. Hanging out behind the DoubleTree Hotel on Bayshore & I see Manny, Enos, Rumph & Banda. As I’m talking to to them Manny sends out the Bat Signal. He wouldn’t tell me who it is but he let me get a pic with him. My birthday is tomorrow. Best gift ever! GO CANES!

Attachments

• AAB740A4-9A7D-4229-9EB2-319CC7711AE5.jpeg
    AAB740A4-9A7D-4229-9EB2-319CC7711AE5.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,312
Advertisement
Advertisement
Craziest thing ever. Hanging out behind the DoubleTree Hotel on Bayshore & I see Manny, Enos, Rumph & Banda. As I’m talking to to them Manny sends out the Bat Signal. He wouldn’t tell me who it is but he let me get a pic with him. My birthday is tomorrow. Best gift ever! GO CANES!

Why is Manny wearing a tank top on game day?

EE61791F-1B67-40C7-A4A3-4E1FE39F0198.jpeg

Nice Pic, ahh I miss the ocean... Happy Birthday!

Advertisement

Nice! Happy Birthday!

Advertisement
That picture will be valuable until Manny gets fired after the 2022 season, and ends up as a position coRch.

Maybe it’ll lose its value by mid season 2022, or whenever it is that people will finally be willing to admit Manny is a clown.

Still sticking with your story you just joined today for the first time?

Advertisement
Happy Birthday! Have a great day!!

Advertisement
Back