Just found out something that is hilarious

How can a UM FAN “be ok” with UF tampering with a UM player - and have there be no repercussions?

This site has far too many “New Era Flunkies...”
The gimps who are cool with it aren’t UM fans. They’re just fans of trying to feel better about their miserable lives by pretending to be evolved and enlightened on a fan message board.

Advertisement
Lol at they can prove he was healthy atleast “half” the season... so that means he wasn’t healthy right?

How is this even remotely true when Manny stated publicly during the season that Lingard approached him about redshirting and because he felt he still wasn’t ready and Manny agreed with that assessment?

UM training staff had cleared him since week 3.

Not my fault Manny bent over backwards and allowed a player to call his own shots.

What a loser the OP and the rest of you are. Straight up losers at life. Couldn’t crack it playing sports, 3 inch d#%&$ Losers. Spend more time wishing on someone else failure than focusing on bettering yourself.

I played ball in college on scholarship. I have contacts from coast to coasr because of my playing years. And at 34 years old, ill still beat the **** out of you.

I'm more intrigued at the implication that Lo and UF were in communication during the season. If UM can prove that 1) Lingard requested to be benched once healthy and 2) he coordinated that request with UF to save a year of eligibility, then you're looking at some real tampering violations here.

I've always been a bit skeptical at the communications from Lo and Tweed about how he was 100% healthy, followed later by the "not right" from the coaches. Someone isn't telling the truth, but only one side had something to gain by not playing (and the chance to transfer). Don't forget Lo mentions in an interview he's been dreaming about UF for "months". Somethings up, and I hope we find out more.

Very good post. Think everyone should be careful when taking the word of any insider who has a personal stake in whats happening at any given moment.

Advertisement
I played ball in college on scholarship. I have contacts from coast to coasr because of my playing years. And at 34 years old, ill still beat the **** out of you.

😂😂😂😂😂 ok ok I’m sorry. I don’t wanna get beat up by a message board *****.

UM training staff had cleared him since week 3.

Not my fault Manny bent over backwards and allowed a player to call his own shots.

This makes no sense at all and what information have you “received” that you’ve passed on?

I read NCAA changed the waiver rule and added language that would all but eliminate waivers. He is sitting yet another year and I think loses a year of eligibility if they count 2019 as his red shirt year. Now if they call it a medical ship for 2019 he can use his red shirt sitting 2020 and still have 4 years to play.

Advertisement
I read NCAA changed the waiver rule and added language that would all but eliminate waivers. He is sitting yet another year and I think loses a year of eligibility if they count 2019 as his red shirt year. Now if they call it a medical ship for 2019 he can use his red shirt sitting 2020 and still have 4 years to play.
Havent heard anything to changes to the waiver rule but they need to get rid if that initial 25 counters ASAP. Its stupid and at the end of the day it only hurts players who could end up at better places but are told theres no room.

Always interesting to see people blasting the coaching staff for disfunction and then blasting the kids who've seen this first hand and want to bail.

Lingard is going to have to get a waiver to play this year because he choose to sit out and UM can prove he was healthy to play atleast half the season and based off his interviews he was in contact with UF during the season.

I truly hope Manny and UM Administration screws the kid over one last time and makes him sit for another year.
Now why would you hope someone get screwed over. Where are your morals? What profession are you in? Not only did you posted the ****. You showed the World who you are. You need to be bAnne’s.? I’m a huge hurricane fan. I hope my kid one day will be in sports but it’s predatory evil dream stealing people like you that want to see kids fail. I can’t stand people like you. If manny ever did a kid like that on purpose and I found out about it. As a parent my kid would not go there. You have no morals or decency about yourself and should crawl under the first dam rock that you see. If manny is doing stuff like this I want support him or Miami until he’s gone!

Now why would you hope someone get screwed over. Where are your morals? What profession are you in? Not only did you posted the ****. You showed the World who you are. You need to be bAnne’s.? I’m a huge hurricane fan. I hope my kid one day will be in sports but it’s predatory evil dream stealing people like you that want to see kids fail. I can’t stand people like you. If manny ever did a kid like that on purpose and I found out about it. As a parent my kid would not go there. You have no morals or decency about yourself and should crawl under the first dam rock that you see. If manny is doing stuff like this I want support him or Miami until he’s gone!

Every coach in the country outside of Richt does this. It’s part of it. Do you hate every company that has former employees sign non competes, or NDA’s? Get over yourself

Advertisement
Every coach in the country outside of Richt does this. It’s part of it. Do you hate every company that has former employees sign non competes, or NDA’s? Get over yourself
And don’t come on a sports site talking them dam dumb abbreviations that don’t nobody know. If you’re in any type of management where you manage human beings, well any type of animal. I’m sure they have a passionate dislike for you. If anybody know how you truly are, I’m sure they hate you. For instance, I don’t know you, never met or seen you. But I hate how you are. You need to change buddy. Stay to yourself and don’t talk or let others get to know you because if they do....smh

Advertisement

Again...not about Lingard. Let him play anywhere he wants and help him get a waiver--- only caveat is NOT GAYTURDS.

Further Gayturds should have significant additional repercussions.

But Lingard can go freely anywhere he wants EXCEPTING G.ville.

And don’t come on a sports site talking them dam dumb abbreviations that don’t nobody know. If you’re in any type of management where you manage human beings, well any type of animal. I’m sure they have a passionate dislike for you. If anybody know how you truly are, I’m sure they hate you. For instance, I don’t know you, never met or seen you. But I hate how you are. You need to change buddy. Stay to yourself and don’t talk or let others get to know you because if they do....smh

I didn't know you had a 2nd account, Tweed,

May I wish Good luck to you and your son, but because that Gainesville school broke the rules, your son can't go there, but is welcome to go to FSU, UCF (closer for you?), USF (closer for you?), FAU, FIU, FAMU, GA, LSU, CLEMSON, ALABAMA, OKLAHOMA...or even have your son join OREGON.

But teach your son principals by letting him realize that cheaters should never prosper...aka...the gaytors. Integrity of the people. Integrity of the game.

NDA is a Non-Disclosure Agreement. It’s a common term for a number of industries when a company releases sensitive information/material to another company. The company receiving the information, promises not to disclose what they see. For instance, if you are considering buying a company, they’ll make you sign an NDA before releasing their financials to you.

On the issue of Lingard, it’s not fûcking him over If he was cleared to play and sat out while being recruited to the gaytor. That’s immoral of the gaytor and against the rules. It’s absolute tampering and UM should fight a waiver on principle and to set a precedent. We can’t have rival schools thinking it’s ok to be recruiting our actual signed and enrolled players. Who’s next, Greg Rousseau??

I have no issue with Florida getting repercussion. It’s not about Lingard as much as it is about a grown man saying let’s ***** up some kid career.

Advertisement
Back