Just found out something that is hilarious

Advertisement
You should reevaluate your sad ******* life when you wish bad **** on some kid who chose Miami and never wavered and wanted to play here all along. And now he realized this is a **** show........makes you more ******* petty than he is.
Who died and made you king? That kid didnt realize anything but his wraps was running out and his cordless remote wasn't charging. It doesn't matter how bad we are you still dont slurp a ****....

I'm more intrigued at the implication that Lo and UF were in communication during the season. If UM can prove that 1) Lingard requested to be benched once healthy and 2) he coordinated that request with UF to save a year of eligibility, then you're looking at some real tampering violations here.

I've always been a bit skeptical at the communications from Lo and Tweed about how he was 100% healthy, followed later by the "not right" from the coaches. Someone isn't telling the truth, but only one side had something to gain by not playing (and the chance to transfer). Don't forget Lo mentions in an interview he's been dreaming about UF for "months". Somethings up, and I hope we find out more.

Advertisement
Unless there is evidence UM did anything but just sit the kid he'll have a hard time. One kid last year wanted to be by his dad who had cancer and he still got turned down

Advertisement
Lingard is going to have to get a waiver to play this year because he choose to sit out and UM can prove he was healthy to play atleast half the season and based off his interviews he was in contact with UF during the season.

I truly hope Manny and UM Administration screws the kid over one last time and makes him sit for another year.
He isnt a grad transfer so he will need a waiver anyway and likely will not get one because there is not real reason for the transfer other than him being a whiny *****.

I wonder if talking to him during the season is a ncaa violation by the slime lizards. If so, report them and push for punishment. I don't care about the kid, he isn't Cane anymore.
Punish a SEC team? Not going to happen!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200114-143321_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200114-143321_Facebook.jpg
    651.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20200114-143913_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200114-143913_Facebook.jpg
    744.3 KB · Views: 76
Advertisement
So you actually believe things you read on this board?
Bro, these mother****ers know as much about what is going on in that locker room as you. SMH
I never believed that if he was ready to play, the coaches would not play him. Especially those last 3 games that hurt to think about. This board is full of BS and Cane haters. It was tongue in cheek because if all the in the know guys that constantly post comments.

Advertisement
In most successful waiver requests the school they are transferring from HAVE to willing help for a waiver to be granted in terms of helping them. We have seen more compelling cases get denied a waiver in recent years and I think They cracked down on it after the fields and Martell waivers anyway

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back