Just found out something that is hilarious

Agreed. Orlando (where he's from) isn't even a 4-hour drive from Miami. Gainesville's almost a 2-hour drive from Orlando. Really no difference here.
It’s much easier for Dr. Limphard to drive that 4 hour round trip to Orlando from KKKainesville to administer medical care to his dad’s fake waiver illness.

LOL at these motherfckers always getting sick when their bytch *** kid wants to transfer. Transferitis.

Advertisement
Nah..I wouldn’t call it ******* him over..but I’d definitely set a precedent right here to make sure something like this doesn’t happen again..kid was in contact with UF, fact, asked for a RS cause he wasn’t right, fact all to be able to suit up next year with out losing a year...**** him over manny

How are those facts? (Serious question by the way). Was there an article or something, because the OP said that Lingard said something in interviews about it, but I haven’t seen anything. If true and it’s “facts” as you say, I’m sure that’s a major NCAA violation. That would be equivalent to tampering in the NBA/NFL and I’m sure they get hit hard.

How are those facts? (Serious question by the way). Was there an article or something, because the OP said that Lingard said something in interviews about it, but I haven’t seen anything. If true and it’s “facts” as you say, I’m sure that’s a major NCAA violation. That would be equivalent to tampering in the NBA/NFL and I’m sure they get hit hard.
I’m just putting 2 and 2 together bro..if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it ain’t no **** mongoose
1579047013652.gif

Advertisement
You should reevaluate your sad ******* life when you wish bad **** on some kid who chose Miami and never wavered and wanted to play here all along. And now he realized this is a **** show........makes you more ******* petty than he is.

I don't mind a player not believing this is the place for him. Happens everywhere. What I do mind is slimyazz programs tampering.

NCAA should allow lingard to transfer/play for anyone but the gayturds...and the coaches involved should be forced out of the NCAA schools and be ineligible to apply for reinstatement until after 2 years. Their team should lose 8 scholarships per year for four years and be forbidden to use the SEC bag waiver for 5 years. Failure to abide will result in death penalty with Miami getting first 10 choices of their best players as compensation for them seeking to raid us.

Sound reasonable?

Last edited:
Advertisement
In each situation (Field, Martell) they got a waiver. Unsure of what the circumstances were. But OP said Lingard is going to have to get a waiver to play BECAUSE he chose to sit out AND UM can prove he was healthy to play at least half the season.

My point was he has to get a waiver because he transferred, thats it. Not because of some conspiracy about him choosing to redshirt or coaches blackballing him or injuries or improper contact or whatever.
If he doesn't get a waiver he will not have played any meaningful football in three years.

Lingard is going to have to get a waiver to play this year because he choose to sit out and UM can prove he was healthy to play atleast half the season and based off his interviews he was in contact with UF during the season.

I truly hope Manny and UM Administration screws the kid over one last time and makes him sit for another year.

Wasn't he going to need a waiver regardless?

Dumb decision, he could've had a better shot starting in a new offense. If he lost out he could've transferred later on anyway. Now he wastes a year no matter what.

He's not getting a waiver.

Gainesville is not even 100 miles from Orange City.

He isnt getting a waiver

Somehow the NCAA would do nothing to them about tampering and some how flip it that Miami was the one who did the tampering and hammer us

Advertisement
Screen shot all Tweeds references to him being healthy immediately.

I roll with @gogeta4. This is a die on the hill battle. You cannot let an instate rival recruit your players.

Our anti Miami media should do something positive for once and blow this **** up.

What a loser the OP and the rest of you are. Straight up losers at life. Couldn’t crack it playing sports, 3 inch d#%&$ Losers. Spend more time wishing on someone else failure than focusing on bettering yourself.

Advertisement
You should reevaluate your sad ******* life when you wish bad **** on some kid who chose Miami and never wavered and wanted to play here all along. And now he realized this is a **** show........makes you more ******* petty than he is.

This !!! What a loser the op is. You nerds crack me up. Spend more time thinking about lingard than their own pathetic, miserable lives.

Lingard is going to have to get a waiver to play this year because he choose to sit out and UM can prove he was healthy to play atleast half the season and based off his interviews he was in contact with UF during the season.

I truly hope Manny and UM Administration screws the kid over one last time and makes him sit for another year.
Im not gonna lie manny diaz is a snake like his dad let the kid play man.

How can a UM FAN “be ok” with UF tampering with a UM player - and have there be no repercussions?

This site has far too many “New Era Flunkies...”

Side note: For the life of me I couldn’t figure out why UM wouldn’t even give him ST touches. Especially now that they’re confirming he was healthy. Must have known about the UF stuff all along???

Tweed. What in the flying fugg, man???!!!!

Lol at they can prove he was healthy atleast “half” the season... so that means he wasn’t healthy right?

How is this even remotely true when Manny stated publicly during the season that Lingard approached him about redshirting and because he felt he still wasn’t ready and Manny agreed with that assessment?

Advertisement
Back